• Show
Clear All
  • php111
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Aug 2007

Stats file not found in VD MPEG2

Hi,

Yes i been told to use Auto GK. Don't ask why i don't want to use it. Just don't ask why please. I am just asking please don't ask. I rather use VD MPEG2.

I setup VD MPEG to run first and second pass in job control. Right after the first pass is done which is about more then an hour or two doesn't start the second pass, I get a message saying stats file not found. What is a stats file? How can i get rid of that message so it could find a stats file?
  • paglamon
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Aug 2005

What are you using for compression ? Probably XviD. In VDMPEG2,open the file.Choose Video/Compression/XviD MPEG4 codec. Now select Two Pass-First Pass and click 'More'.Here you get to show the path of the stats file.Click Ok.Then select Two Pass-Second Pass and click 'More'. It will now show the correct path.Click Ok.In Second Pass choose your bitrate.Then again select Two Pass-First Pass and OK.Choose your Audio Compression.Then save as avi.
    sigpic

ONLY MOMENTS LINGER...DEWDROPS ON A FALLEN LEAF

Comment

• tonilovekelly
      Banned
      • Jun 2008

She started to move herself forward and back on my fingers so I moved them in and out as if I were ****ing her, at this point she became super aroused and was moving faster banging her cheeks on my hand, I used my other hand to rub and finger her pussy and she just went wild, pulling at the bed sheets and shouting 'yes yes' and I can't tell you how amazed I was, Breakup Sex this continued until she had an orgasm and laid back on the bed, she was bright red with panting, about 2 mins later she was asleep.

Comment

Working...