X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gab
    • Jan 2005

Default audio settings

Great !

I burned my first DVD by shrinking a Video-DVD with DVDShrink (only the movie and the audio streams and the subtitles). I could play it on my DVD set, with good quality, and switch between audio tracks and subtitles though there were no menus (by pressing the "audio" or "subtitles" keys several times on the remote control).

But I would like to set myself the default audio track and subtitles.
    For instance when the backed-up DVD starts playing, suppose it uses automatically English audio and french subtitles, but I would prefer that it starts automatically with French audio and no subtitles.
    Can I do this ? (in order to prevent cumbersome switchings by other people than me in the family).

Thank you for any advice.

Gab
  • gab
    • Jan 2005

To those who read and had no answer

Hello DVDShrink forum users,

Apparently nobody here could tell how to set default audio tracks.
    I had the answer from nono70 in the forum "in french" in which I had also posted the question. I translate it for you if you are interested (translation rearranged to my understanding)

First, be sure that the "Logical remapping of enabled streams" option is set in the DVDShrink preferences ("output files" panel).
    Second, when you re-author a video-DVD, and you have moved a title from the right panel to the left panel, you right click on it in the left panel, and you choose "Set default streams". You get then a message box with all options for default languages and subtitles.

That's it !

gab

Comment

Working...