X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

Wii Price Drop Coming Soon?

Following price drops from Sony and Microsoft, Nintendo may be the next to decrease prices on it's console. According to leaked scanned images of a Toys-R-Us catalogue for this month, the Wii is getting a new $199 price, indicating a $50 price drop for the console which may lose it's hold on second place as the most widely purchased console in the US (behind Nintendo's own DS), if the stats are to be believed.

All of this is still just a rumour at the moment, of course, but like the PS3 Slim rumours and before that, the Xbox 360 price drop rumours, it's not out of the realm of possibility that a price cut will be coming this month.

More:

CNET is the world's leader in tech product reviews, news, prices, videos, forums, how-tos and more.
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog
  • drfsupercenter
    NOT an online superstore
    • Oct 2005

Aww, and would you believe my parents JUST ordered one as a replacement for the one I took to college.

Oh well, my mom will have lost $50, what can we do about it? LOL
    CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
    Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
    My DVD Collection

Comment

• admin
      Administrator
      • Nov 2001

Rumour practically confirmed, as leaked Best Buy catalogue also show Wii at $199:

Comment

• admin
        Administrator
        • Nov 2001

And now officially confirmed, with the $50 price drop happening on 27th September

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎