Only B&W Videos on PC. Show mercy. Help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • danecz
    • May 2004

Only B&W Videos on PC. Show mercy. Help.

People, i have got the following problem: All videos are shown Black and White, AVI MPEG WMV DVB etc. etc. I have tried EVERYTHING. I deleted and reinstalled and deleted again all codecs (by codecsniper, regcleaner etc.). I´ve tryed NIMO, TSUNAMI and more. I think it was caused by K-Lite codek pack. Strange is that BSPlayer had show all the videos in color... but i have deleted it in fury. When i make my pc think (by changing Video options or changing rapidly from Fullscreen to Window mode) the picture is show in color for a short moment. Then it gets BW again. Please help. Somebody. I´d be thankful forever.
  • rsquirell
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Feb 2003

The only time I've seen color issues (B&W) has been when somewhere a PAL option (instead of NTSC) has been selected (or vise versa).

Comment

• danecz
      • May 2004

It all happens without conversion to composite or chrome video signal, on a pc monitor.

Comment

• ungj85
        • Jun 2004

That has happened twice before. i don't know what i did to fix it for the first time, but the second time happened quite recently. what i did was rebooted my pc and everything was back to normal

Comment

Working...