Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ROBSCIX
    • Feb 2006

My video upgrades

Hey guys I have been wanting to add video upgrades for a while so heres what I have done so far and I would like some opinions....
    I installed a All in wonder 9600XT VIVO with external a/v inputs hooked to a stereo VCR with a JOG/Shuttle Wheel -on the RCA's and A external DVD player on the S-VIdeo and RC'a s for audio. I bumped my RAM to 512 soon to be 1 gig. I bought a DVD RAM supermulti burner. Iam also considering buying a reader only so my burner is doing double duty..I have a 80 gig system drive now but I will be adding a 300 gig "scratch drive" etc for holding video work etc...New wireless mouse..keyboard...my audio side is also decked out pretty good...WIth external mixer..tape..CD...pro mics..etc...Now I need some applications I have been thinking about doing transfers and such for family members wedding videos to DVD etc..if I get good enough I could advertise..IS there anything I am missing? I was considering a RAID array but I don't have any issue with drop outs or such so I am not sure...I can probably write this off to my company so what editor would give me the ability to do whatever I felt like when it comes to DVD/VHS... I have been looking at Adobe Encore..any thoughts guys?
    Last edited by ROBSCIX; 12 Feb 2006, 10:05 AM.
Working...