Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unno
    • Jul 2005

Exporting Encore Menus

Ok, I have a big problem. I've just wasted a week of my life creating menus for Adobe Encore. I don't know much about DVD authoring, but I do know Photoshop, so I used Encore to build my DVD. After fighting with it for a week, I finally have all my menus laid out and working correctly. Here's where the problem comes in. The video the I need to put on this DVD is 352 x 480.

Although TMPGEnc Author will accept the video, it seems that Encore can't. I was thinking that if I made a VIDEO_TS folder with TMPGEnc that had all the video, and then a VIDEO_TS folder with Encore that had all the menus, I'd be able to find some program that could combine the two, but I can't seem to find anything that will do it.

Alternatively I looked for some way to fool Encore into accepting the file. No luck there.

The footage is very highly compressed and I REALLY don't want to transcode it...could I transcode it to something Encore would accept and then change it again at the end? Anyway, if anyone has any idea what could be done, please let me know. I'm up for anything (that doesn't require me starting the menus over from scratch or transcoding the video.)

Thanks,
    Unno
Working...