Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NobbyNobbs
    • Aug 2003

Using replace in Nero Recode to change menu backgrounds

I have been using a little trick, that I want to share with you.

With Nero Recode I have been changing the background of menu's, and Copyright warnings, using the disable function, first I transcode/re-encode the DVD with whatever software I find suits the job.

When the transcoding is done, I load the new DVD into Recode, select a size that is bigger than my DVD, (or unticks the fit to DVD box), so Recode only touches the things I want it to, this time I chose a picture I want to have instead of the copyright warning, and select disable for the warning.

I use the same method as above to change the background of the menu. (remember to keep the subtitle of the menu, as this is the menu/highlighting, that you use to select something.)

You can also change the background of a Animated menu, to a static one this way, by making a screen-shot in PowerDVD, and using this as the background, ( If you do this to gain space, you obviously want to do this before you transcode your DVD.)

I would also recomend Menu Edit to disable links to languages/subtitles, etc.- that are no longer in use.
Working...