Need some input on an idea for a program...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Computerfreak
    • Sep 2002

Need some input on an idea for a program...

Could someone give me some input on this idea I have.

DVD23D
    “A program that’s worth a thousand words…”

What is DVD23D? It is a Program designed to make any DVD movies into a 3d effect that involves the use of anaglyph glasses. With the technology we have in this day of time as we speak, the future of technology keeps growing in many ways. Some of the best products are said to have started with just a single idea. An idea that involved risk or perhaps a chance to be something worthwhile. With DVD23D starting out as an idea… you can’t help but think what it would be like to watch a favorite movie in 3D. With DVD23D and the technology we have… I can only say that I’m sure that it would be a big hit!

What purpose does it serve? To take watching movies to a higher level. Where the movie watchers feel like they’re actually inside the movie. “The interact with technology like never before!” I know that there is stuff out there sorta like this, but who wants to wear something heavy on their head. (Ex. The humungous 3dglasses that covers almost your whole face)

Features:
    1) Combines two DVD files in one.
    (Example: Left_side.Vob / Right_side.Vob)

2) Is specially designed for anaglyph 3D glasses.
    Found at www.3dglasses.net located in the free section.

3) Works best when used for action movies. Such as: The Last Action Hero, The Mummy / The Mummy Returns and a whole lot more!

What alls included…!
    1) Crop tool
    Some of the sizes are:
    a) Widescreen (Shorter length version)
    b) Letterbox
    c) Custom

2) Located under the Filter Menu
    a) Noise Remove
    i) Remove noise
    ii) Add noise
    iii) Despeckle
    b) Blur
    i) Blur
    ii) Blur more
    c) NTSC colors command

3) Under the File Menu
    a) Open… Hotkey: Ctrl+O
    b) Close
    c) Save Hotkey: Ctrl+S
    d) Save as…
    i) Left_Side
    ii) Right_Side
    e) Properties
    f) Preferences
    g) List of recent files
    h) Exit

4) Under the Edit Menu
    a) Undo Hotkey: Ctrl+Z
    b) Copy L-side red channel Hotkey: Ctrl+C
    c) Paste L-side red channel Hotkey: Ctrl+V

*These are just some of the ideas I have. I’m not sure how this can be done though time consuming wise. All I can say is that I hope if someone will give it a shot unless there is someone else they know who might be able to work with it. If this becomes freeware or whichever all I ask is that I get partial credit for the idea. Nothing more!

Darren
    “Daring to be different”
Working...