Capture Progs. Freeze/Hang after stopping a capture..no audio after 16 minutes..help!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cb6000
    • Mar 2003

Capture Progs. Freeze/Hang after stopping a capture..no audio after 16 minutes..help!

Okay, I hope this is the right forum for what I'm about to explain. When I capture something (this doesn't always happen, but it happens a lot) that is longer than 17 minutes in length with the HuffyUV video codec and MP3 320KB/s for the audio codec with a resolution at 720 x 480...and right when I click to stop capturing, the capturing tool (this happened with Winfast PVR and Virtual VCR) hangs up or freezes....and I have to close the program. The video is still there. I play the captured video, and everything on it is great until about 16:40 (min/sec) into the video, the audio is muted for the rest of the video. It's weird. Does anyone know anything about this issue, and what causes it? I have plenty of RAM, hard-drive space, and a fast CPU. I use the Leadtek Winfast TV2000 XP deluxe to capture (which uses WDM drivers).
Working...