X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dallas321
    • Dec 2003

no sound problem ripping

Hey,
    im having problems with a few dvds im ripping, so far im using dvddecrypter to rip the dvds and then im burning to disk with nero 6 recoder. this works fine for 80% of the movies im trying to copy, but a few of them rip to the hdd working "video and sound" as in i can play them with powerdvd and they play perfectly, but when i burn them to disk, the video is perfect but there is no audio? is this a part of the disk protection or am i doing something wrong, why does the ripped dvd work on the hdd but when i burn, it dont got any sound, i have successfully burned over 30 movies, but there are a few i just cant crack, for eg: 2001 a space odessy, a hard days night the beatles, this is the spinal tap, kiss the second coming, there is one i copied last night which was, the last waltz by the band, and the feature movie was good but the supplimentary documentary had no sound, all these ones im trying to copy have the no sound problem........i have just downloaded dvdshrink and i have had a quick look at it, but i cant get the help file to come up, its late and i need sleep......will dvdshrink help with my problem, thanx in advance

dallas
Working...