Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powerplay
    • Nov 2005

if any one has a myspace site please help me out

Well i just got i myspace site a few days ago but i am having a little trouble getting the hang of it. there seems to be a few people i would like to talk to but i cant get into cantact with them, they have one of those private myspaces but i dont even want to to see thir myspace site just talk to them? so i have a few questions to ask:

1)when you are using the contact table and you send a Message i take it that works just like an email right??

2)and when you use the instant message system does that work like a private chat??

3)What is add to group??? what is the difference between add to group and add to friends??

Basically i tried to chat with someone (through the instant message) when they were online but i got no response what am i doing wrong? can someone please help me out and give me a few pointers on how to chat with a specific person on myspace? I cant even use the myspace forum for help because i am too new so i turned to you guys because you always helped me out before!
Working...