X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fattmerry
    • Sep 2008

DVD to FLV

Ok, this is a little hard to explain, but I have to give all the details:

I created an art exhibit using Final Cut Pro. The DVD that i made was essentially just a long web of DVD menus that viewers would click through to see very short documentary films.

I now want to put this exhibit on the internet, but because the DVD menus are crucial, I need to keep them. All the DVD conversion software I have been experimenting with only extract the IFO file and not the menus.

Is there any way to convert the whole DVD to FLV including the menus?

Thank you. If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to educate me.
  • gonwk
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Dec 2005

Hi fattmerry,

Hey I am not sure about keeping the MENUs .. but have you tried using SUPER http://www.erightsoft.net/SUPER.html

G!

Comment

• drfsupercenter
      NOT an online superstore
      • Oct 2005

I would recommend making it a swf file using Macromedia Flash (Isn't it put out by Adobe now, though?)

I know you can make buttons... so if you convert your menu as a video file to a Flash format, you can then re-add the button functionality and link to other video segments.

I wouldn't recommend SUPER for FLV... try Riva FLV Encoder. SUPER is good, but it's just a frontend for ffmpeg, and trying to do one-click won't always give you the best quality.
      CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
      Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
      My DVD Collection

Comment

Working...