Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Too-Cool
    • Feb 2004

Digital Video to dvd

I hope I'm posting in the right fourm, if not please forgive me.

I have a panasonic DV camcoder and would like to take the movies I have recorded on the tapes and put them all on dvd's. The program I have came with the camera and will only capture 30 seconds of video at a time and it takes forever to transfer to hard disk. I tried nero vision express 2, windows xp movie maker and neither can find the capture device. I beleive it's because they my not be the full versions of the programs, but these are what came installed on my system when purchase new. The camcoder use a usb cable (don't think its 2.0) to connect to the computer and the panasonic software supplied with the camcoder. Is there a program that will allow me to capture to hard dive a complete tape and then burn to a DVD? I'm looking for some freeware if it's available and hopefully and all in one package that includes step by step instructions from idenifing/configuring the capture device to encoding onto a dvd.

System specs. P-4 3.0HT, 160 SATA hard disk, 512 ddr(pc-3200)memory, LG-GSA-4040B (A106) 4x +/- burner, 48x dvd rom, 8x 128 mb video card and SBA-2 sound card.

Thanks Too-Cool
  • guada
    • Jun 2004

Hello,

Look at here
    Information and explanation

Download:

Bye

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰