• Jul 2006

chewy your needed.......

Comment

• locoeng
      Who Farted?
      • Dec 2005

Can you borrow a +R?

A couple of excellent drives...

I'd personally go for the BenQ, but both are very good burners.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
      Walt Kelly

Comment

• davedi
        • Oct 2005

So I borrowed another +r and burned a dvd at 4x...successful...but I do notice the quality is not the same as the original...you can actually see the little digital squares at times on vrious parts of the screen...kind of wierd...but I did notice that dvd shrink did not do the quick analysis it normally does, went straight to endoding...so maybe I screwed up by missing a step...I will forge ahead and report....maybe my whole purpose on earth is to serve as a warning to others...
        Last edited by davedi; 7 Aug 2006, 06:49 AM.

Comment

• locoeng
          Who Farted?
          • Dec 2005

If you were backing up a movie that you previously ran through DVD Shrink from your HDD the initial analysis won't be performed again. There are many factors that could have caused the pixellation that you describe.

Read the Golden Rules of Burning...

And this one particularly pertaining to the pixellation.

You are very close, just need a little fine tuning.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
          Walt Kelly

Comment

• davedi
            • Oct 2005

It just gets more bizarre...I burned a copy with the tdk at 4x on my dell laptop and it won't play on it, or my desktop, but it plays on my crappy 40 dollar jwinn player....I willl try some +rs later.....rrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• davedi
              • Oct 2005

Okay...Houston, we no longer have a problem....a 25 pack of Verbatim digital movie dvd-rs has cured me...but I am glad I did all the upgrading anyway...at least I have the latest and greatest...thanks again guys for all the help...if you have been hiding from me, it's okay to come out now...

Comment

• locoeng
                Who Farted?
                • Dec 2005

Glad the Verbs got you going again, they are some of the best. Happy burning.

Walt Kelly

Comment

Working...