X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ed klein
    Banned
    • Mar 2004

Ifoedit Website Has Two New Full Version With Crack software programs

This site has two new full version software programs with crack and ALL freeware.

XCopy9
    Video Vault

• jm1647
    An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
    • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by ed klein
    http://www.ifoedit.com/

This site has two new full version software programs with crack and ALL freeware.

XCopy9
    Video Vault

To clarify for thos that don't go look - he is not posting cracks for just any software. As per the site they are programs that are using his code and engine without paying him. So if they are based on his code and engine he can sorta give them away I guess. The site also says that if you bought the programs within I think it was 90 days you can get your money back as per the IfoEdit site.

Comment

• ed klein
      Banned
      • Mar 2004

After testing the software program Xcopy9 I did not care for it at all.

It is somewhat outdated, you can not select which audio or subtitles you want. The only options you have is full disk, movie only, or no compression.

And, changing the default location of the ripped movie before the rip completely lost the movie on the hard drive. No where near as good as RipIt4Me or DVDFabDecrypter.

Comment

• jwo62
        Super Moderator
        • May 2005

Originally Posted by jm1647
        .......... they are programs that are using his code and engine without paying him. So if they are based on his code and engine he can sorta give them away I guess......

This sounds the same as the author of dvd95copy giveing away DvdFab products because the maker of dvdfab uses his code without permission.
        ________
        Vaporizers
        Last edited by jwo62; 7 Mar 2011, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• Chewy
          Super Moderator
          • Nov 2003

maybe they could all come to LA and let Macrovision arbitrate their dispute

Comment

• jm1647
            An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
            • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by jwo62
            This sounds the same as the author of dvd95copy giveing away DvdFab products because the maker of dvdfab uses his code without permission.
            I just checked the dvd95copy site, it looks like you hafta purchase dvd95copy to get DVDFab platinum and the DVD Region+CSS Free for free. And the dvd95copy site also has links to purchase DVDFab products.

At IfoEdit.com you don't hafta purchase anything, the links are there for free.

It's a shame this type of thing goes on (people using other peoples stuff without permission) but I guess it can not be stopped or costs to much $$$ to fight

Comment

• toomanycats
              Digital Video Expert
              Digital Video Expert
              • Apr 2005

I don't think the crack works anyway because it still requests to be activated. I actually owned 321Studio XCopy which didn't work a month later as it was closed down ($159.00 down the tubes!). I tried this one because curiosity got the best of me. I just uninstalled it. With all the possibilities using RipIt4Me or DvdFab and Shrink, this program seems obsolete. I hope this bickering doesn't somehow stop the contributors of free software to stop.

Comment

Working...