Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sangre
    • Oct 2006

AVI trouble

My IE freezes everytime I try to play AVI file...

As a gamer I play and record myself using fraps I never had any problems before playing AVI's but after I installed nero 7.5 they act up and freeze my IE closing container folder and sometimes get the active desktop popup in white but Changed the setting to leave active off...

Now I uninstalled nero and every AVI file has this error message

and the AVI file still freeze up my IE...

currently installing NERO again can't remove I assume the one file it added to my PC that makes it hang up like that..

I currently run win2k pro wondering if theirs a fix or maybe a way to totally clean my system of nero I downloaded off the nero.com 7.5...

I used nerovision to add tunes and dif stuff to videos not much of a video editing person but it compresses fine compaired to 2.0 of vision and has different bit rate settings for mpg... Thats what I wanted it for because other converter took long ths is usually in 10 - 15 mins of a 4 gig AVI file which is pretty fast...

Most AVI i played were bigger than 3 gig and was playable now random AVI files no matter size don't work..
    Last edited by sangre; 3 Oct 2006, 06:06 AM.
  • anonymez
    Super Moderator
    • Mar 2004

welcome to the forum

wondering if theirs a fix or maybe a way to totally clean my system of nero I downloaded off the nero.com 7.5
    a system restore
    "What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

• sangre
      • Oct 2006

I don't have windows XP only Windows 2k Pro

Comment

• sangre
        • Oct 2006

Ahh got it I went to nero support found some usefull took on removal and got rid of the bug and error message for AVI files no more freeze so its all good here's some usefull links maybe it will help others who have AVI troubles who wouldnt think its nero 7x...

Nero Platinum - 7 programmes en une suite ! ✓ Montage vidéo ✓ Streaming ✓ Sécurité des données ✓ Conversion ✓ Gravure ✓ Radio mondiale ► Plus d'informations

Try them its helped me but I will say I will use nero I had 6.3 but plugins was funny and never really did a better job of bit rate I can add more bitrate on old nero but looks like default 1000 bitrate which in this version isnt good but new version resolution looks way better anyway i did backup my drive using CA migration but it doesnt really restore teh whole drive because if you have a bug its still going to be there just add files missing good tool for switching to new PC...

Comment

Working...