• Show
Clear All
  • PurpleDemon
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Mar 2006

All My Movies 4.9

All My Movies 4.9

Have not entered my library yet. But I installed it before it was gone.

Looks like a nice program.

All My Movies is a personal movie database and intended for those who are tired of managing their movie collection manually or using difficult-to-use software programs....

Comment

• soup
      Just Trying To Help
      • Nov 2005

I think I might give this one a shot, thanks for the heads up burrell84601.

Comment

• gonwk
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Dec 2005

GAOTD: Partition Recovery Bootable CD

Hi guys,

Partition Recovery Bootable CD is the DOS Partition Recovery software for hard disk partition repair and partition recovery. It's designed to resolve the partitions...

Partition Recovery software for hard disk partition repair and partition recovery
        Posted: 12 Aug 2008 02:00 AM CDT
        Partition Recovery Bootable CD is the DOS Partition Recovery software for hard disk partition repair and partition recovery. It’s designed to resolve the partitions with an error, recover the deleted, lost and corrupt FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, EXT2, EXT3, SWAP partitions on IDE, ATA, SATA, SCSI and removable hard drive.
        Partition Recovery Bootable CD could recover the bad partitions when your Operating System fails to boot. It provides very useful functions: Backup partition table, Restore partition table, Rebuild partition table, Fixboot, Check Partition Properties, Check Partition error.
        So much as, it permits you to configure every parameter of the partition table in DOS system. In addition, Partition Recovery Bootable CD provides some other useful functions: active partition, hide partition, surface test, rebuild MBR (Master Boot Record), edit sectors, copy sectors and so on.

Enjoy!
        G!

Comment

• gonwk
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Dec 2005

Automate any series of tasks on your computer!

Hey guys,

Any interest ...

RoboTask enables you to automate any combination of tasks on your computer, ranging from simply launching applications, to checking email, moving or backing up files...

<TABLE style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px"><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" width="99%">Giveaway of the Day

</TD><TD width="1%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=itemcontentlist style="CLEAR: both; BORDER-TOP: #999 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 0.5em"><TBODY><TR><TD style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px; LINE-HEIGHT: 1.4em">Automate any series of tasks on your computer!
          Posted: 03 Sep 2008 02:00 AM CDT
          RoboTask enables you to automate any combination of tasks on your computer, ranging from simply launching applications, to checking email, moving or backing up files to uploading or downloading, sending email and much more. The program allows to easily create simple task, as well as highly complex automations, involving conditional IF/ELSE statements, loops, custom variables and other advanced options.
          Just a few minutes with RoboTask will give you plenty of ideas of how you can increase your productivity.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

LET ME KNOW IF ANY ONE OF YOU GUYS LIKED IT!

G!

Comment

• PurpleDemon
            Digital Video Expert
            Digital Video Expert
            • Mar 2006

Giveaway of the Day - AVS Video Editor

September 13, 2008AVS Video Editor lets you organize home videos in the easiest way possible. No prior special video editing skills required. Over 300 innovative video effects and transitions for every taste and occasion. Audio recording, mixing, trimming. DVD with menus burning. All key video formats supported.
            Features:

* Edit Video Truly Easily
            * Make Video Exciting
            * Edit Precisely
            * Add Audio
            * Trim Video
            * Work Smart with Overlay
            * Manage Various Video Formats
            * Burn Movie DVDs
            * Apply DVD menus
            * Output to Various Sources
            * Create Slide Shows
            * Watch Videos on Mobiles

Every day we present FREE licensed software published by developers from all over the world.

Comment

• gonwk
              Lord of Digital Video
              Lord of Digital Video
              • Dec 2005

Yo Burrell,

GREAT Find ... THANKS!

Have you installed and used it yet!?!? How do you like it?

G!

Comment

• PurpleDemon
                Digital Video Expert
                Digital Video Expert
                • Mar 2006

I have installed, but not used as of yet. I have used other AVS products to do projects not discussable here and have been impressed.

It say's it does a lot that would apply to a few Christmas DVD's I am working on from home video etc.

At a $49 giveaway I could not pass this one up.

Enjoy

Comment

• PurpleDemon
                  Digital Video Expert
                  Digital Video Expert
                  • Mar 2006

Giveaway of the Day - PDF to Word

September 14, 2008PDF to Word is an easy-to-use software for converting a PDF document to an MS Word (RTF) document. The software supports all Adobe PDF modifications and it is possible to open the output RTF file with any version of MS Word, WordPad or OpenOffice. The PDF to Word converter retains the layout, images, text and formatting of the original PDF file.

PDF to Word is a highly efficient standalone software which doesn’t require Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.

You do not need any special skills to operate the software. Just drag and drop the document you want to convert to the main PDF to Word window and click Start Conversion.
                  Every day we present FREE licensed software published by developers from all over the world.

Finally a program I can use often. Many PDF files do not give you the option to fill in the blank. This will be an asset to me and I hope it will work well for others too. I have office, but wow, it say's it is compatible with open office too.

Enjoy All

EDIT:
                  September 14, 2008

PDF-to-Word converter problem: giveaway will be restarted this week
                  Hello everyone,
                  Sorry for delay with this post, I am away from office and fast internet connection as well. PDF-to-Word problem is acknowledged and there will be a working software build available this week. Both we and the software publisher are sorry for this problem, and we will do our best to fix it asap.
                  We had to do a giveaway switch since we couldn’t fix the package fast enough in the middle of a weekend.

Yours,
                  Slava
                  GOTD team

Too bad. This worked well for me, but one to watch for.
                  Last edited by PurpleDemon; 15 Sep 2008, 04:01 AM. Reason: They change the giveaway today

Comment

• crispian123
                    • Oct 2008

As far as I know, it is NOT illegal! Basically, the people there go around and contact software developers (that are looking for exposure) and ask them to contribute their softwares...in return, they get advertising space and I suppose, the exposure that they're looking for.

You'll easily get the hang of how it works once you get on the website. But basically, you download the stuff and follow the directions for activations and such. It's pretty cool and I've been checking daily for about five months now. And I've actually found some really awesome softwares, one of which is Sticky Password!

And yea, I HATE the screensavers! What do they "SAVE" anyways?!!! But I'm definitely willing to overlook thos
                    Last edited by blutach; 15 Oct 2008, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• gonwk
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      • Dec 2005

GOOD ONLY 11-20-08

Powerful media converter
                      Posted: 20 Nov 2008 02:00 AM CST
                      Daniusoft Digital Media Converter is a powerful media converter that supports all media. It helps you convert: WMA, WMV, ASF and other video/audio: WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, WAV, MP3, WMV, ASF to MP3, WAV, AAC, MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, etc. With this all-in-one media converter, you can easily convert popular video/audio to many players such as iPod, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, Archos, Mobile Phone, etc.
                      Features:
                      • Convert video to AVI, MPEG4 (iPod, iPhone, Apple TV), MP4 (Archos), WMV (Zune, Creative Zen), MOV (QuickTime), RMVB (RealPlayer), ASF, FLV (Youtube), 3gp 3gpp (Mobile Phone), VOB, MPG, MPEG, etc.
                      • Support convert popular music files: WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, WAV, MP3;
                      • Extract audio from video to MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, APE;
                      • Optimized DRM conversion engine, fast and efficient;
                      • Support batch mode which can convert multiple files all at once;
                      • Easy-to-use and self-explaining user interface.
                      Last edited by gonwk; 21 Nov 2008, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• musukebba
                        • Dec 2008

Deleted.
                        Last edited by musukebba; 4 Dec 2008, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• PurpleDemon
                          Digital Video Expert
                          Digital Video Expert
                          • Mar 2006

It's Back 12/03/08

Giveaway of the Day - EASEUS Partition Manager 3.0

EASEUS Partition Manager Professional Edition is a comprehensive hard disk partition management tool to let you enjoy all the powerful functions: Resize and Move partitions, Copy Partition, Copy Disk to protect data, Create, Delete and Format partitions, Hide and Unhide partitions and much more.

This has been a good one.

Nice repeat in case you missed out least time or you had to re-format

Comment

• doctorhardware
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            • Dec 2006

A long time ago I purchased a disk utility called spin rite. What the program would do is to do a perform a low level format with out loosing any data. It would also mark any sectors that are starting to fail as unusable.
                            Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• blutach
                              Not a god of digital video
                              • Oct 2004

Steve Gibson's stuff has always been top notch IMHO.

Regards
                              Les

Essential progs - [PgcEdit] [VobBlanker] [MenuShrink] [IfoEdit] [Muxman] [DVD Remake Pro] [DVD Rebuilder] [BeSweet] [Media Player Classic] [DVDSubEdit] [ImgBurn]

Media and Burning - [Golden Rules of Burning] [Media quality] [Fix your DMA] [Update your Firmware] [What's my Media ID Code?] [How to test your disc]
                              [What's bitsetting?] [Burn dual layer disks safely] [Why not to burn with Ner0] [Interpret Ner0's burn errors] [Got bad playback?] [Burner/Media compatibility]

Cool Techniques - [2COOL's guides] [Clean your DVD] [Join a flipper] [Split into 2 DVDs] [Save heaps of Mb] [How to mock strip] [Cool Insert Clips]

Real useful info - [FAQ INDEX] [Compression explained] [Logical Remapping of Enabled Streams] [DVD-Replica] [Fantastic info on DVDs]

You should only use genuine Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media. Many thanks to www.pcx.com.au for their supply and great service.

Explore the sites and the programs - there's a gold mine of information in them

Don't forget to play the Digital Digest Quiz!!! (Click here)

Comment

• doctorhardware
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                • Dec 2006

That is one thing I will have to agree with. I need to download the newest version of spin rite.
                                Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

Working...