X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

portable apps

I seen this link on another site called portableapps and I figured there should be people here that will like this.Here is what it says
    Convenient

Now you can carry your favorite computer programs along with all of your bookmarks, settings, email and more with you. Use them on any Windows computer. All without leaving any personal data behind.
    Open

PortableApps.com provides a truly open platform that works with any hardware you like (USB flash drive, iPod, portable hard drive, etc). It's open source built around an open format that any hardware vendor or software developer can use.
    Free

The Portable Apps Suiteâ„¢ is free. It contains no spyware. There are no advertisements. It isn't a limited or trial version. There is no additional hardware or software to buy. You don't even have to give out your email address. It's 100% free to use, free to copy and free to share. Link to site

My Blu-ray Collection
  • jm1647
    An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
    • Apr 2005

Nice find BR7! - wow you can do a lot just from a USB flash drive with this

Comment

• olyteddy
      • Nov 2006

WikiPedia has links to a bunch of portable apps. I keep a few like VLC and IrfanView in the extra space on my camera card.

Comment

• Trifecta
        Charon
        • Feb 2006

This is the only site I would trust for portable apps. I have been using a few of them since I work in several different labs, and portable firefox is awesome.

Comment

Working...