Outlook Express Problem--Can Anyone Help?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Texas Rose
    • Jan 2007

Outlook Express Problem--Can Anyone Help?

Hi everyone!

I am having a problem with my Outlook Express right now and it's driving me crazy because I can't get to my e-mail.

All of a sudden last night, OE just kept cycling the same 5 e-mails over and over and still won't stop! It says there are 8 messages and it gets to the 5th and just keeps repeating the first 5. It's stuck on something and I just don't know what to do to make this stop. I am not really that comfortable or knowledgeable about the program to try different things, which is why I am asking for expert opinions from among all of you. I am even considering deleting the program and reinstalling it, but that seems pretty extreme and I am hoping the solution is staring me in the face.

Thanks for any and all suggestions.
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

access your email from a web interface and find out what's the problem with that one message?

Comment

• Texas Rose
      • Jan 2007

Chewy,

Thanks for the response. Please remember you are communicating with a computer illiterate here..LOL..

I feel silly asking this, but how do I get to this interface you mention, where I would be able to access my e-mail and possibly delete the bad boy that is screwing my mail up?

Comment

• Texas Rose
        • Jan 2007

Chewy,

Problem solved. I found that interface that you mentioned and got it all straightened out. Now my mail is working properly.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

Working...