Vista x64 Access is Denied error code 0x80070005 HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VersanT
    • Jan 2008

Vista x64 Access is Denied error code 0x80070005 HELP!!!

On vista x64 i get this error every time at like 54% I don't know what to do and its really pissin me off!
  • atifsh
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2003

try this if doesnt work wait for other ppl to post and do google for some answers.

1. In the %windir%/registration folder, make sure that the Everyone group has Read permissions.
    2. In the %windir%/registration folder, make sure that the SYSTEM account has Full Control permissions.
    3. In the %windir%/registration folder, make sure that the Administrators group has Full Control permissions.
    4. In the advanced security properties of the .clb files in the %windir%/registration folder, make sure that the Allow inheritable auditing entries from the parent to propagate to this object and all objects. Include these with entries explicitly defined here option is selected.
    5. Make sure that the Everyone group has one of the following permissions: • Traverse permissions (“List Folder Contents”) on all parent directories, including %systemdrive%, %windir%, and %windir%\registration
    • The Bypass traverse checking user right
    To assign the Bypass traverse checking user right to the Everyone group, follow these steps: 1. Click Start, click Run, type gpedit.msc, and then click OK.
    2. Expand Computer Configuration, expand Windows Settings, expand Security Settings, expand Local Policies, and then expand User Rights Assignment.
    3. Right-click Bypass traverse checking, and then click Properties.
    4. Click Add User or Group.
    5. Type Everyone, and then click OK
    Last edited by atifsh; 30 Jan 2008, 11:04 PM.
    Seems like as soon you buy somehing, v. 2 comes out 1.5 times as fast!..!

Comment

Working...