• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drfsupercenter
    NOT an online superstore
    • Oct 2005

MusicMatch Jukebox: What Happened?!

Hi,

I used to use MusicMatch Jukebox (version 7.5) to rip CDs for the longest time. But for the past few months, it's been giving me a hassle. When you put in a CD, it's supposed to connect to GraceNote service and automatically fill in the info, and if it can't find it, you can add it yourself.

Now, it just makes everything Track01, Track02, by "artist", and refuses to do anything automatically at all. I went up to "Submit CD Info" like I do if it's an album not in their database, and it said I wasn't connected to the Internet, and that I can't submit anything until I am.

Does anyone know why it all of the sudden won't do anything involving the Internet? My connection hasn't changed... I'm as connected as I always was. I upgraded to the free version 10 (the newest, as far as I know), and it's doing the same thing. I click on "Submit CD Info" and it just sits there eating CPU. It won't get album info either... and I have to go back and change the tags by hand once it's ripped.

If MusicMatch is dead, can someone give me the name of another good free program that can rip CDs like that? With MusicMatch, you'd have album title, album artist, then you can edit each track's name and artist. You could also add album art and set the genre... and it ripped an entire CD in under 10 minutes. (The new free one is slow, though...)
    CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
    Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
    My DVD Collection
Working...