DVD Flick Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Exumab
    • Dec 2009

DVD Flick Your help would be greatly appreciated!

I have Vista on my computer. I was using DVD Flick to encode and burn video files without problem. In fact it was working extremely well for some time. Then suddenly it stopped working correctly. When I come to the point when you click "Burn To Disk" the program suddenly vanishes from the desktop.

I tried removing and reinstalling the program but the same thing continues to happen. Can't figure out what the problem is. Can anyone help me?

Many Thanks!
  • MilesAhead
    Eclectician
    • Nov 2006

I have 3 different builds of DVD Flick installed on my machine. Just because sometimes one build will handle input another won't. I just set it to output a VIDEO_TS folder, play a bit of the movie, then burn manually with Imgburn.

I'd take a guess that the crashing might be that some other software has control of the burner. Load Imgburn manually and set Lock Volume Exclusive Access in the Write Settings. Now if you have an erasable, try to burn a disc. See if it gives an error that another software has control of the drive. Could be Vista's own shell disc burn software.

Comment

Working...