Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • farr921
    • Sep 2012

anaging shopping with Lazada’s system- A Review

Anyone who has enough self-control to manage not to check out a bazaar, discount or promo ad definitely gains my respect. I envy those who can pass by World Trade Center during its 3-day Bazaar and not get even a slight curious of what’s being sold inside. A little pity for letting themselves miss out on pure awesomeness but more of the jealous side because unlike me, they’re not broke, at least not because of SALES. But that’s just what I am generally drawn to.

Growing up in a family with stylish parents, I was sucked in a whole new dimension where clothes and hair is proportionate to one’s ability to succeed in life. We’re not really superficial but we value how we look or is perceived as which is why I can never say NO to anything that’s half priced. But my ultimate kryptonite is online stores with discounts. Passing by a SALE rack or discount store is a situation I can try to avoid. But once it’s up online, it’s like the Fashion Gods are looking down on me, begging me to make some kind of purchase. I mean, it’s online. It’s everywhere. If for some people, their daily online regimen includes Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, mine is all that plus the usual online stores I visit like Koi Swimwear. Eventually, I started getting hooked at everything sold online that I would spend hours just scouting good finds for myself from websites like Zalora, Lazada, Facebook and Multiply. I can’t say I’m proud but it’s a sickness I’m trying to get treated for. Lazada’s the kind of website I wouldn’t be naturally attracted to but with all my expertise in online shopping now, it’s one of the sites I find online shoppers can benefit a lot from. They have promos everyday and weekly promos on top of that. They have seasonal promos as well like now they have the 12 Gifts of Christmas promo where anyone who avails merchandise worth 3,000 and above entails him or her raffle ticket for a chance to win weekly and during the grand draw where a brand new car is being given away.

My personal observation is they have almost everything on sale whether it be only 3% or above. They also ship order/s for free in Metro Manila and other urban cities around the Philippines. What sets this website apart from the rest of the sites I mentioned earlier is its well-listed and categorized catalogue that allows anyone who wants to purchase different items all at once the convenience of easily going around the said site. Everything is made available on the homepage so it isn’t as complex as looking for online stores delivering for free in broad search engines like Google. It’s very user-friendly and systematized which makes it all the more tempting to buy in bulks. I think I’m on my way to hoarding more than just clothes now that I have access to more items other than retail.
Working...