• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • digitech
    digitech
    • Jul 2016

Samsung Galaxy S5

Hey guys,

I Have had Samsung since i can remember they are a company at the top of their game!! so I got a Samsung Galaxy S5 for sale cheap about 4 months ago and had it check by the mobile store to make sure it was legit which is was I have downloaded multiple apps, games etc And for the past week my mobile is running that slow i feel like throwing it at the wall, It seemed to have happened after i updated it is there anyway to get the older android version back onto my phone or is there another way i can get around these bugs that are making my mobile freeze?? i have tried cleaning my cache and factory restore seems like a long old process.

Any help would be great up until now it is the best phone i have had it is a machine!!

Thanks for any information

Last edited by digitech; 19 Aug 2016, 03:48 PM. Reason: More information
  • digitech
    digitech
    • Jul 2016

Originally Posted by digitech
    Hey guys,

I Have had Samsung since i can remember they are a company at the top of their game!! so I got a Samsung Galaxy S5 for sale cheap about 4 months ago and had it check by the mobile store to make sure it was legit which is was I have downloaded multiple apps, games etc And for the past week my mobile is running that slow i feel like throwing it at the wall, It seemed to have happened after i updated it is there anyway to get the older android version back onto my phone or is there another way i can get around these bugs that are making my mobile freeze?? i have tried cleaning my cache and factory restore seems like a long old process.

Any help would be great up until now it is the best phone i have had it is a machine!!

Thanks for any information

After doing a lot of research there are not many options first cache which i have done and to let the people know

Turn off Galaxy S5
    Hold down power button, home button, and the volume down button
    The phone will boot into boot mode you will find cache option there.

And hen there is the full restore back up / wright all your apps contacts and info you need down and do a factory restore this normally helps when you have had an update.

Comment

Working...