• Show
Clear All
  • rago88
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Aug 2005

ok...
    I understand.
    In a perfect world all of that would be nice..

I read this morning[Pennsylvania] in the Sunday paper
    that Apple's plan is unlimited movie downloads to pc's but the article did not mention price.
    Seems the major future thrust and Apples "Mother of all plans" is to get subscribers to buy a gizzmo that will let those unlimited downloads go directly to your tv..

again though,
    Price, not mentioned could be the deciding factor..
    Here in the US I'm sure Comcast cable and the Verizon fiber optics system will also be in the war for home delivery so we all can hope that price will be the competitive edge..
    Till then, hard disk over hard drive is for me..

side note:
    why did movies regardless if good or bad get so damn more popular in the last few yrs.?
    Maybe because of new technologys of bringing us the movies I guess.
    When you read all the fuss about bringing movies to the population it's seems like movies are as precious to people as air..
    Also could be the developement of HD/BluRay players..
    Last edited by rago88; 21 Jan 2008, 02:32 AM.

Comment

• ed klein
      Banned
      • Mar 2004

Good example of corporate corruption/greed at Time Warner.

From my viewpoint the only way to put a dent in this type of behavior is to call an upper manager at Time Warner and explain to him/her your a going to leave Time Warner and go to a different supplier if these charges are attached to my bill.

Reminds me of my days with Western Electric/Bell Companies/AT&T when there was corporate corruption on WHERE AND WHEN fiber optic was going to be laid for high speed internet service. A political corporate corruption mess.

Comment

Working...