Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • t3ch
    H4x0r of Gibsons
    • Mar 2003

He's just saying 9th grade will be a lot harder (assuming 9th is high school in your area...) than junior high. Don't get me wrong, it's still a joke, but harder nonetheless. I could tell you high school is completely different from junior high and it's great fun with more lax academics... but I'd by lying... just as if I'd told you college is a lot different from high school.

It's spelt "algebra".

I hope you all enjoy your summer, I'm probably going to continue working fulltime (10+ hour days 6 days a week) through the summer... don't have any idea how I'm going to survive it x_x
    OGSTH! my webpage
    ----------------------------
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil.

Comment

• SKD_Tech
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Jan 2003

I am getting Microsoft Office and C++ Certified in High School
      I am taking Networking I and II
      I am taking Webmastering I II and III
      I am also taking Digital Graphics
      I think you know what I am going to be when I grow all the way up

Hey gd_nimrod you ever watched Half Baked? I got suspended for watching it at school during lunch with my portable DVD player Oh well it was seriously worth it.

Weed. It's ok I mean I've done it a couple times but haven't really gotten all the way freaked up on it YET. Hopefully I stay away from that stuff but you never know. I smoke cigs and they are bad enough for me and my Junior High Track record.

Comment

• gd_nimrod
        • Nov 2002

Originally posted by SKD_Tech

Hey gd_nimrod you ever watched Half Baked? I got suspended for watching it at school during lunch with my portable DVD player Oh well it was seriously worth it.

Weed. It's ok I mean I've done it a couple times but haven't really gotten all the way freaked up on it YET. Hopefully I stay away from that stuff but you never know. I smoke cigs and they are bad enough for me and my Junior High Track record.
        I really wanted to see that movie, but never got around to it and ended up watching "how High" instead

That was a really bad movie, even though i was high while watching it...

IMHO cigarettes aren't too smart, mainly because they only get you "buzzed" for a short period of time, and you can get really addicted to them, but if you're addicted i know how hard it is to stop But everyone has their own taste
        Did you know you can SEARCH the forum? Fixes common problems too:
        http://forum.digital-digest.com/search.php

Also search on the whole Digital-Digest website:
        http://www.digital-digest.com/search.html

Comment

• Batman
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Jan 2002

When it comes to taste, "buzz", and price nothing beats all-natural, all-green, regular grass------it's practically everywhere

Comment

• SKD_Tech
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • Jan 2003

yeah now a days people mix that with weed to save money when they sell it. Them bast@#ds.

To tell you the truth I haven't got a buzz off of cigs in a LONG time (like 8 months). The only time I get a buzz anymore is when I break out the Swisher Sweet Cigars

Comment

• Enchanter
              Old member
              • Feb 2002

Originally posted by Batman
              After obtaining my purdy' high school diploma I somehow figured that I have to start university. So a few more years, of mind boggling work. Oh well I'll be an old old man before I get any fun
              I have had heaps of fun in the university.

I must add that you should enjoy yourself (and the company of your close friends and classmates) as much as possible while you are still studying. When you graduate and you start seeing each others on a (much) less regular basis, then you will know how precious friendship is. People tend to drift apart when they do not see each others often.

And by the way, I do not feel old at all. Make it 'mature.'

Comment

• Enchanter
                Old member
                • Feb 2002

Should I mention that the topic's gone off-topic from the original 'what to do after school?' to 'Yo, bro! What's your say about cigarettes and stuff'?

Comment

• SKD_Tech
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Enchanter
                  Should I mention that the topic's gone off-topic from the original 'what to do after school?' to 'Yo, bro! What's your say about cigarettes and stuff'?
                  Who is this directed to and what exactly do ya mean about what's your say about cigarettes

Comment

• Enchanter
                    Old member
                    • Feb 2002

Originally posted by SKD_Tech
                    Who is this directed to and what exactly do ya mean about what's your say about cigarettes
                    Anyone reading this thread of course.

I should actually have said that the topic has moved on to cigarette- (or 'smoke'-) based stories, no longer about post-school stuff. Oh well, it's you thread anyway, so it's up to you where you want it headed to.

Comment

• SKD_Tech
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      • Jan 2003

I currently smoke Winston Lights. Not menthol anymore because it screws-up my sinuses if I haven't smoked them in a while

Comment

• techno
                        Digital Video Master
                        Digital Video Master
                        • Nov 2001

Originally posted by Mark Madness
                        I just finished my last exam today. It's off to the bar for me! After that I have a huge backlog of movie files I have to convert so I can burn them to DVD-R. I knew I shouldn't have procrastinated! DOH!
                        read my newer DVD burning guide

Comment

• hacker_on_fire
                          Digital Video Expert
                          Digital Video Expert
                          • Mar 2002

You lot seem young for smoking weed/cigs and drinking. Yet you are still in school. Thats unusual..

I can tell you life only get harder after school (until you get to uni i hear) as you start college, and are given more work and exams

If anybody lives in england, and are taking A-Levels like me, then i have great sympathy for u. Exams are EvIl I have 6hrs of exams in one day which counts for half of my a-levels.

Also it would be interesting to know what everybody is studying at school/college/uni.
                          MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

How 2 post questions correctly
                          Look here before posting questions

Comment

• gd_nimrod
                            • Nov 2002

Originally posted by hacker_on_fire
                            You lot seem young for smoking weed/cigs and drinking. Yet you are still in school. Thats unusual..
                            Actually, high-school years are the time when most people start off...unless of course they're american, then its college and those wicked frat parties
                            Did you know you can SEARCH the forum? Fixes common problems too:
                            http://forum.digital-digest.com/search.php

Also search on the whole Digital-Digest website:
                            http://www.digital-digest.com/search.html

Comment

• SKD_Tech
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              • Jan 2003

Well looks like I started young then

Comment

• chickeneater
                                Digital Video Expert
                                Digital Video Expert
                                • Apr 2002

I don't like this thread... pot is bad. Drugs are bad. cigarettes are bad.

stay clean, don't do drugs
                                Last edited by chickeneater; 17 May 2003, 05:08 PM.
                                FFDShow filters
                                Guliverkli's Media Player Classic

Comment

Working...