What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NightTran
    King of Digital Video
    King of Digital Video
    • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by jamoskeag3
    Glad to see that "Crash" received best picture award. It was one of the most powerful movies I've seen in awhile.
    it is nothing that I dont see every day, it is just put in the movie and that make it more reality
    sigpic

Comment

• jmet
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2002

I watched "Walk the Line" last night. It wasn't half bad. I didn't think I would like it as I am not a "Johnny Cash" fan. The movie was similar to Ray, as it shows the downside of Johnny Cash's life.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

Glad to see that "Crash" received best picture award. It was one of the most powerful movies I've seen in awhile.
        i have this movie and thought it was total piece of crap--best picture yet but at least the expected win in this category didn't win.

i'm glad about reese, well deserved, while i truly like hoffman, i wanted to see joaquin win--too bad. overall things went ok

BTW jmet, did you rent or buy WTL?
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• jamoskeag3
          Digital Video Master
          Digital Video Master
          • Nov 2005

Nighttran
          Sorry to hear of your experiences. I f you have to live Crash everyday, it must become overwhelming at times.

Comment

• NightTran
            King of Digital Video
            King of Digital Video
            • Aug 2005

Nighttran
            Sorry to hear of your experiences. I f you have to live Crash everyday, it must become overwhelming at times.

why you have to sorry, I just wonder why you dont see it yet, your world must be a wonderful dream.
            sigpic

Comment

• BR7
              He is coming to your little town!
              • Aug 2005

I went out and got Walk The Line last night I have to say it was very good .I also seen Million Dollar Baby that was a hell of a movie I have to say I was unaware of the ending and it caused my eyes to get a bit misty

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• NightTran
                King of Digital Video
                King of Digital Video
                • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                I went out and got Walk The Line last night I have to say it was very good .I also seen Million Dollar Baby that was a hell of a movie I have to say I was unaware of the ending and it caused my eyes to get a bit misty
                it is a hard way to end ? it make you think what is right and wrong sometime that can be mix.
                sigpic

Comment

• BR7
                  He is coming to your little town!
                  • Aug 2005

I couldn't agree more

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jamoskeag3
                    Digital Video Master
                    Digital Video Master
                    • Nov 2005

Nighttran,
                    I live in small city, not an LA, so do not get the hustle and bustle. But believe me, it is not a dreamworld. Intolerance is pervasive.

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                      • Apr 2005

Ive got my tickets booked for "The Worlds Fastest Indian" for friday. Sir Anthony Hopkins latest, and some say his greatest role since the Hannibal series. Based on the true story of New Zealander Burt Munro, an over the hill almost eccentric speed freak that decides to build a land speed record winning mototcycle from a 1920's motorbike. All the reviews ive seen so far have been very good, plus with Hopkins in it, it should be pretty riveting. His acting gets better with age. Being a motorcycle nut, and a Hopkins fan, this is one movie im actually excited to see.

Ibland händer det som ska hända. Det räddas en webbyrå i Göteborg av ett omtänksamt tryckeri!

Last edited by DiscoInferno; 7 Mar 2006, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• jmet
                        Super Moderator
                        • Nov 2002

I bought it LT.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

i see jmet, i have to say (as a cash fan) i loved it!

@disco. i've always loved hopkins. that movie sounds great too. be sure too post your comments on it when you see it
                          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                          Columbo moments...
                          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• Chewy
                            Super Moderator
                            • Nov 2003

you guys are gonna kill me for this, I got real bored and watched,
                            "Pride & Prejudice", I researched the nominations it received for the new director. It's an artsy f**tsy chick flick, but I really liked it.

Except for WTL the movies out lately have been so bad!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Chewy
                              Except for WTL the movies out lately have been so bad!
                              there are a (couple more) that were good IMO
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• Furiousg
                                If you have any poo....throw it now
                                • Dec 2005

Goblet of Fire releases today here. My wife has me going to get it lunch hour. She's an addict LOL
                                -FuriousG-

Comment

Working...