What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Dec 2005

I hear ya! I hate when a movie has so many well known actors and is a huge dissapointment.
    I figured with Freeman in it, it can't be that bad.

Comment

• Zero G
      Next to Arch Stanton
      • Jan 2006

My thoughts exactly.
      "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

big bounce...yes 100% unadulterated poo. (pardon my french)
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Zero G
          Next to Arch Stanton
          • Jan 2006

Is that le poo, or la poo?
          "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• Dan
            Digital Video Master
            Digital Video Master
            • Dec 2005

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

poo al dente lets say
              "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
              Columbo moments...
              "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• BR7
                He is coming to your little town!
                • Aug 2005

Hostel disappointed me in a big way it is light years away from being the scariest movie of all time hell I think the Halloween series made me more anxious then Hostel did it was to predictable and it made the movie boring to watch. IMO this movie was a joke I wish I would have rented it first
                Last edited by BR7; 20 Apr 2006, 03:17 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                  Liverpool 'til I die......
                  • Nov 2003

Thanks for the tip - I will add it to my rental list only !
                  "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• nwg
                    Left *****
                    • Jun 2003

Has anyone seen the Japanese horror film Kairo (aka Pulse)? I just seen it and it was pretty good. I have also just seen a trailer for Pulse which is its U.S. remake (yes, another one). The remake trailer shows scenes exactly the same as the Japanese version.

Kairo IMDB

Pulse IMDB

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                      Hostel disappointed me in a big way it is light years away from being the scariest movie of all time hell I think the Halloween series made me more anxious then Hostel did it was to predictable and it made the movie boring to watch. IMO this movie was a joke I wish I would have rented it first
                      ty. i suspected that too. if anyone ever brings it over to my place i'll smash it to pieces on sight.
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by nwg
                        Has anyone seen the Japanese horror film Kairo (aka Pulse)? I just seen it and it was pretty good. I have also just seen a trailer for Pulse which is its U.S. remake (yes, another one). The remake trailer shows scenes exactly the same as the Japanese version.

Kairo IMDB

Pulse IMDB
                        not me. i don't think i've ever seen a japanese movie. you sure are a big fan of these, hey nwg?
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                          Left *****
                          • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                          not me. i don't think i've ever seen a japanese movie. you sure are a big fan of these, hey nwg?
                          Just a bit.

I like having no expectations at the start. If I watch a Arnie Schwarzenegger film, then I know it is going to be some kind of action film. As there are many different Japanese actors in these kinds of film. I don't know what I am going to be getting. I also don't know what I am going to get with the Directors.

Also, there must be a reason why Hollywood keeps ripping them off ( no good ideas left probably). The U.S. remake looks like a carbon copy of the Japanese version just like they did with Dark Water. At least The Grudge and The Ring were a bit different in the remakes.

I am going to watch Shaolin Soccer tomorrow (not the crap U.S version) as the trailer is very funny. It is the same person who did Kung Fu Hustle.
                          Last edited by nwg; 21 Apr 2006, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

the ring was a japanese remake? had no idea. i have the ring two here but haven't seen it yet because of the soprano marathon.first one was good.
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• soup
                              Just Trying To Help
                              • Nov 2005

One of my favourite westerns came from a Japanese movie, The Seven Samurai.

Comment

• nwg
                                Left *****
                                • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                                the ring was a japanese remake? had no idea. i have the ring two here but haven't seen it yet because of the soprano marathon.first one was good.
                                The original is called Ringu and is a lot better and scarier than the US version. However, it won't be as scary after watching the remake as some of the scenes are the same.

There are three Japanese Ring films. The second one is nothing like Ring 2 from the US. A film called Rasen is the actual sequal but it didn't do very good. So, they re-did and it became Ring 2. Ring 0 is the third and a prequal to Ringu.

There is also a Korean remake version of Ring called Ring Virus as well as a Ring TV series.

A lot more info available here.

Comment

Working...