What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nwg
    Left *****
    • Jun 2003

I just watched Kung Fu Hustle and it is also a very good film but it isn't that funny. There was only one bit which I laughed.

Comment

• Zero G
      Next to Arch Stanton
      • Jan 2006

I thought that one would be funny. I do want to watch it though.
      "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

i wouldn't mind seeing it myself. forgot all about that one.
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• MikeyBK
          Digital Video Maniac
          • Feb 2006

Kung Fu Hustle is a pretty good mix of martial arts of the fantasy variety, comedy, and outrageousness. Like Nwg, I too found one part which had me rolling on the floor it was so funny, probably the same part we're talking of, but I also found other humorous parts as well. Outrageous is the best word to describe this movie in whole.
          MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower
          Antec True Power Trio 650W PSU
          ABIT IP35 Pro LGA 775 Intel Motherboard
          Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz CPU (Overclocking @ 2.9GHz)
          XFX GeForce 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 Video Card
          Patriot eXtreme Performance (2 x 1GB) DDR2 SDRAM
          Seagate Barracuda(Perpendicular Recording) 320GB SATA 3.0Gb

*SAMSUNG 18X LightScribe SATA SH-S183L DVD±R
          *Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R
          *BenQ LS DW1655 IDE DVD±R

Comment

• Zero G
            Next to Arch Stanton
            • Jan 2006

Looks like another Star Trek will be in the works.
            "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Zero G
              Looks like another Star Trek will be in the works.
              great...that's one show i've never liked. the originals though were ok though. the last movie flopped as did enterprise yet this bonehead wants to make a new movie? the people have spoken, enough of this garbage.

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
              Columbo moments...
              "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• Zero G
                Next to Arch Stanton
                • Jan 2006

LOL

The only ones I ever liked were the original cast. I couldn't get into all the spin offs.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

hard to imagine tuco watching star trek
                  Columbo moments...

Comment

• Zero G
                    Next to Arch Stanton
                    • Jan 2006

Maybe a spaghetti space flick!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

lol, tuco eating spaghetti on a spaceship

Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                        Left *****
                        • Jun 2003

They can keep making it. I will watch them all. I have doubts that a new film will appear though.

I am going off topic for this post. Has anyone watched the British comedy series Men Behaving Badly? I first watched it when it came out in 1991 and just watched the first two series on DVD and it is still ridicolously funny and lot better than the crap on TV now. The only thing that gets matches its funniness is Red Dwarf.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by nwg
                          They can keep making it. I will watch them all. I have doubts that a new film will appear though.

I am going off topic for this post. Has anyone watched the British comedy series Men Behaving Badly? I first watched it when it came out in 1991 and just watched the first two series on DVD and it is still ridicolously funny and lot better than the crap on TV now. The only thing that gets matches its funniness is Red Dwarf.
                          not me, haven't even heard of it. don't get much for british tv here except are you being served, faulty towers, coronation street
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• Zero G
                            Next to Arch Stanton
                            • Jan 2006

@ nwg

I've heard of the series and I think it's on one of the channels on the dish, but I don't watch much tv.

Comment

• nwg
                              Left *****
                              • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                              not me, haven't even heard of it. don't get much for british tv here except are you being served, faulty towers, coronation street
                              It still amazes me that all you seem to get are those as well as lot of Benny Hill. That is 30 years old!

The first series had a young Harry Enfield in it. Have you heard of him?

There is a website for it.

This website is for sale! menbehavingbadly.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, menbehavingbadly.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

TV.com entry

Comment

• BR7
                                He is coming to your little town!
                                • Aug 2005

BBC Channel America sucks the shows that are on the most are Cash in the attic and bargain hunt hell they show 5-6 episodes in a row most of the time
                                Last edited by BR7; 22 Apr 2006, 12:11 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...