What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by nwg
    It still amazes me that all you seem to get are those as well as lot of Benny Hill. That is 30 years old!

The first series had a young Harry Enfield in it. Have you heard of him?

There is a website for it.

This website is for sale! menbehavingbadly.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, menbehavingbadly.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

TV.com entry
    lol, yeah i checked the link nwg, definetly haven't heard of it. tv sucks crap here. ALL tv. that's why i watch hardly any of it nowdays. what i do watch is on mute

i like BBC news though in the mornin.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Aegmorgil
      • Nov 2005

Never ever watch Kicking and Screaming. Not only can one expect better from Wil Ferrell, but Duvall??? Nothing but digital vomit.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Aegmorgil
        Never ever watch Kicking and Screaming. Not only can one expect better from Wil Ferrell, but Duvall??? Nothing but digital vomit.
        lol i have the movie and i don't even remember duvall in it. i like him though (duvall) and i agree it was pretty much a stinker.
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• DAFT
          Slightly Stupid
          • Aug 2004

Just saw Thank you for smoking and was really impressed. it's a really smarrt movie that pokes fun at the lobby system and the real power brokers in the gov. sorry I've been away but this new job keeps me busy, wish i could just win the lotto already. anyway, has anyone else seen the movie and if so what was your take.
          Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
          I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• BR7
            He is coming to your little town!
            • Aug 2005

Nice to see you back DAFT it has been a while To answer your question I haven't see that movie it has a very high ratings at imdb I will check it out if time permits and if I remember I just seen the Lucky Number Slevin this was a very well written movie if you haven't seen it you should check it out.
            Last edited by BR7; 22 Apr 2006, 05:22 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• BNR32
              • Apr 2006

I basically don't like any movies with Chuck Norris and Steven Segal. There could be 100 guys with machine guns and he would take them all done with his bare hands. And every single movie, i mean EVERY movie, he's some sort of a cop, whose always on some sort of revenge and never dies. So yeah all of their movies suck.

For those i offended, Sorry!

Comment

• BR7
                • Aug 2005

The worst Segal movie IMO is Belly of the Beast

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
                  Left *****
                  • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by BR7
                  BBC Channel America sucks the shows that are on the most are Cash in the attic and bargain hunt hell they show 5-6 episodes in a row most of the time

That is daytime TV rubbbish. For ages now it is endless antique, auction and house buying programmes. I am glad that the new series 2 of Doctor Who has started for soemthing different.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

almost forgot. Mr. Bean is on from time to time. that's a great show.
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                      Left *****
                      • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                      almost forgot. Mr. Bean is on from time to time. that's a great show.
                      Rowan Atkinson as Blackadder is a genuis but he annoys the hell out of me as Mr Bean.

Comment

• BR7
                        • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by nwg
                        That is daytime TV rubbbish. For ages now it is endless antique, auction and house buying programmes. I am glad that the new series 2 of Doctor Who has started for soemthing different.
                        Funny you brought that up they are showing Doctor Who on either G4 or the Sci fi channel I can't remember which I haven't had the chance to watch it yet though

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
                          Left *****
                          • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by BR7
                          Funny you brought that up they are showing Doctor Who on either G4 or the Sci fi channel I can't remember which I haven't had the chance to watch it yet though
                          They are probably showing the old episodes were really tacky. I much prefer the latest series with Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant. I just watched the latest episode which has Queen Victoria, martial art monks and a Werewolf!!

Discover the latest Doctor Who news, audio series, archive exclusives and more...

Comment

• SmasheR
                            DVDShrink whore
                            • Apr 2006

No doubt the Benchwarmers. Worst movie ever, bar none.

Comment

• BR7
                              • Aug 2005

@NWG
                              It is the one with Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
                                Left *****
                                • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by BR7
                                It only mentions Eccleston so far. Is this the first time they have been on or are they repeats?

Comment

Working...