What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by SMEG
    I sat and watched vinny jones in mean machine the other night i think this film is great it had me laughing my jugs off especially when the comentary scenes come in a very funny and watchable film in my view
    I like Vinnie Jones he was in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels,Gone in Sixty Seconds and Snatch it also looks like he is going to be in the movie X-Men: The Last Stand this is one movie I am very anxious to seeBack to your recommendation Mean Machine I have to say it looks good and I will definitely be checking it out it dont have to bad of reviews at imdb

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• floresdave
      results may vary
      • Mar 2006

i saw AMERICAN DREAMZ this weekend and it had some pretty funny parts. Not as intelligentally written as some political satires but worth watching if you despise George Bush and/or "reality" television.

Comment

• SMEG
        • Mar 2006

Has anyone seen the film silent hill yet am going to the cinema to see on thursday if its anything like the game it should be good its just come out at cinema in the uk its probably out on dvd by now in the usa love to hear your opinions on the film

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by SMEG
          Has anyone seen the film silent hill yet am going to the cinema to see on thursday if its anything like the game it should be good its just come out at cinema in the uk its probably out on dvd by now in the usa love to hear your opinions on the film
          haven't seen it, but i'm sold on the trailer. looks like a great cheap horror
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
          (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Zero G
            Next to Arch Stanton
            • Jan 2006

I'll rent that one when it comes out. Just in theatres in the last couple weeks though.
            "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• nwg
              Left *****
              • Jun 2003

I have seen Silent Hill. It is very faithful to the computer games which is unusual nowaday.

Comment

• Zero G
                Next to Arch Stanton
                • Jan 2006

Did you like it?
                "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• nwg
                  Left *****
                  • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by Zero G
                  Did you like it?
                  Yes I did.

Comment

• Zero G
                    Next to Arch Stanton
                    • Jan 2006

If it's as accurate as you say, then I'm sure I'm going to like it. One hell of a wacked out game.

Comment

• BR7
                      He is coming to your little town!
                      • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by nwg
                      I have seen Silent Hill. It is very faithful to the computer games which is unusual nowaday.
                      I am a big fan of the games if it stays true like you said this should be on hell of a movie.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• AlienX69
                        Interstellar Traveler
                        • Feb 2005

"The Ape" (2005) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0403848/

What a piece of crap !!!! One on the worst of all time, saw about 10 mins and quit !

AX

Comment

• nwg
                          Left *****
                          • Jun 2003

I just watched Doom and really enjoyed it. It was what I wanted to see from a film based on the Doom game. The FPS sequence was done well and also has a
                          FPS end credit sequence.

It was a good film to have popcorn and a few beers and listen a very loud DTS track.

I have got Night Watch, Ghost in the Shell 2, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children and HP: Goblet of Fire ot watch now.

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                            Liverpool 'til I die......
                            • Nov 2003

I really want to see Silent Hill..........
                            "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• SMEG
                              • Mar 2006

i went to see silent hill last night with the misses and a couple of friends i thought it stayed very true the game and i enjoyed it but the other three i was with thought it was crap which leads me to believe that if you have played the game you will appreciate the film for what it is the three people i was with dont play on the games consoles so maybe dont quite get it mind you my mrs is a bit dim i like it that way she was easy to train

Comment

• Dan
                                Digital Video Master
                                Digital Video Master
                                • Dec 2005

I went to see MI 3 last night. I thought it was excellent. Any one else seen it yet? Curious what others thought of it aside from the Tom Cruise haters/bashers,lol.

Comment

Working...