What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lfcrule1972
    Liverpool 'til I die......
    • Nov 2003

Never heard of the Connery film and I haven't seen Blazing Saddles, might add it to my rental list as altho I am not a fan of Westerns this one sounds a little different

How about Condorman ? Now that is a POS !!!
    "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• nwg
      Left *****
      • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by lfcrule1972
      How about Condorman ? Now that is a POS !!!
      That was the first film I saw at the cinema back when I was 7 years old.

Comment

• lfcrule1972
        • Nov 2003

Really ?? I think mine was Moonraker......

So what did you think of Condorman then nwg ?

ImgBurn Support Forum

Comment

• nwg
          Left *****
          • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by lfcrule1972
          Really ?? I think mine was Moonraker......

So what did you think of Condorman then nwg ?
          I remember enjoying it at the time. I have only seen it a couple of times on TV since then.

Return of the Jedi was the second film I saw at the cinema back in 1983. I had to settle for watching A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back on VHS.

Comment

• Kabuchan
            Digital Video Enthusiast
            Digital Video Enthusiast
            • Apr 2006

I know they are kid movies, but Wallace and Gromit and also Chicken Little were pretty bad. Glad I waited and rented!
            That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• SMEG
              • Mar 2006

Just watched the movie running scared which was released in the uk today i would reccomend the movie i thought it was excellent it had the lot story action and twist its very enjoyable paul walker was very good in this movie probably his best movie so far

Comment

• BR7
                He is coming to your little town!
                • Aug 2005

I agree Running Scared wasn't to bad at all I am not a Paul Walker fan but I will admit he did a good job in this movie

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• SMEG
                  • Mar 2006

it was a little different to most of those kind of films i thought i also watched jar head today was a bit dissapointed with that movie did not think it was as good as its been made out to be story was ok but found it a bit on the boring side

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by SMEG
                    it was a little different to most of those kind of films i thought i also watched jar head today was a bit dissapointed with that movie did not think it was as good as its been made out to be story was ok but found it a bit on the boring side
                    must agree there. ok, but not worth a second watch or recomendation. i REALLY can't stand the part where jake gyllenhaal plays the trumpet with his mouth. i had to fast-forward that.....
                    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                    Columbo moments...
                    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
                    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
                    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• SMEG
                      • Mar 2006

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                      must agree there. ok, but not worth a second watch or recomendation. i REALLY can't stand the part where jake gyllenhaal plays the trumpet with his mouth. i had to fast-forward that.....
                      its a shame they did not put a bit more thought into the film it could of been decent i was a bit peeved as i bought it this morning oh well al give it to a mate or something

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

if you really hate it, trade it in at a pawn shop. you can get something you like.
                        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                        Columbo moments...
                        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
                        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
                        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• SMEG
                          • Mar 2006

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                          if you really hate it, trade it in at a pawn shop. you can get something you like.
                          cheers for the idea mate but ad only get about £4 in the uk might as well give it to someone who might like it to much hassle to try and flog it

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                            • Nov 2003

Originally Posted by nwg
                            I remember enjoying it at the time. I have only seen it a couple of times on TV since then.

Return of the Jedi was the second film I saw at the cinema back in 1983. I had to settle for watching A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back on VHS.
                            Ah ! How could I forget - Star Wars was my first film, I remember going with some friends for a birthday party, I think I was about 6 ! That was way before Moonraker.....

@Kabuchan - I loved Wallace & Grommit Curse of the Were Rabbit, I used to hate them but as I have got older I seem to appreciate the humour much more ! Agree with you on Chicken Little tho - sooner that chicken meets the Colonel at KFC the better !

ImgBurn Support Forum

Comment

• nwg
                              Left *****
                              • Jun 2003

The stupid sci fi ending of Moonraker was to get into the success of Star Wars. Moonraker was two years after the first Star Wars.

Wallace and Gromit are great. The three episodes made for TV are excellent (A GRand Day out, The Wrong Trousers and a Close Shave). W and G do have some funny British Humour which maybe lost on translation.

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                                • Nov 2003

Moonraker also cashed in on the Shuttle before it was even ready for launch !

I agree re W&G saw the tv episodes last year for the first time and then saw the film on its opening weekend - you're probably right about the humour tho...

ImgBurn Support Forum

Comment

Working...