What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kabuchan
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    • Apr 2006

Originally Posted by nwg
    Wallace and Gromit are great. The three episodes made for TV are excellent (A GRand Day out, The Wrong Trousers and a Close Shave). W and G do have some funny British Humour which maybe lost on translation.
    That brings me back to watching Benny Hill with my Uncle. He used to love the show. I was young and didn't get it at the time, but now I can appreciate the humor.
    That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• nwg
      Left *****
      • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by Kabuchan
      That brings me back to watching Benny Hill with my Uncle. He used to love the show. I was young and didn't get it at the time, but now I can appreciate the humor.

I never really found it that funny most of the time. It is too old now and out of date.

Comment

• lfcrule1972
        Liverpool 'til I die......
        • Nov 2003

Originally Posted by Kabuchan

Have you ever seen BlackAdder ? I used to love that show still funny today IMHO. If you're gonna check it out ignore the 1st series, wasn't very funny then !
        "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• Kabuchan
          Digital Video Enthusiast
          Digital Video Enthusiast
          • Apr 2006

I'll check it out, thanks!
          That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

well i just finished apocalypse now redux. i thought it was kina crappy. 3 hrs and 23 minutes yet. got pretty weird toward the end too....lotta big names in it though. br7 you seen this thing?
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
            (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
              He is coming to your little town!
              • Aug 2005

@LT
              Yes I did and I have to say I liked it better then the original release the addition of the extra scenes filled in some holes and helped make more sense out of certain scenes, I also liked that it told a little more about some of the characters background and it let you get to know the guys better to me this helped raise the gasp level when something happened to these men and it made the ending more intense the original.IMO these changes turned a great movie in to a Coppola masterpiece

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• MikeyBK
                Digital Video Maniac
                • Feb 2006

I just got The Ringer, gonna watch it tonite. Seems funny, hope I don't get disappointed.

Apocalypse is one of those movies that I always wanted to see but never actually got around to watching it. Might rent that one to watch.
                MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower
                Antec True Power Trio 650W PSU
                ABIT IP35 Pro LGA 775 Intel Motherboard
                Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz CPU (Overclocking @ 2.9GHz)
                XFX GeForce 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 Video Card
                Patriot eXtreme Performance (2 x 1GB) DDR2 SDRAM
                Seagate Barracuda(Perpendicular Recording) 320GB SATA 3.0Gb

*SAMSUNG 18X LightScribe SATA SH-S183L DVD±R
                *Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R
                *BenQ LS DW1655 IDE DVD±R

Comment

• smkymntgrl
                  Digital Video Technician
                  Digital Video Technician
                  • Feb 2005

Went to see Apocolypse when it 1st came out at the theaters. The place was filled up and had to sit in the very front row. When that tiger came up on the screen I about jumped out of my seat! Never forget that scene! Haven't seen the redux yet, I'll rent it and see if I like it enough to buy.

Smkymntgrl

Check for Firmware Updates HERE.
                  Read THIS to Find Out How to Find and Post Your Nero Log.
                  READ the Golden Rules of Burning.

Knowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens
                  - Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by MikeyBK
                    I just got The Ringer, gonna watch it tonite. Seems funny, hope I don't get disappointed.

Apocalypse is one of those movies that I always wanted to see but never actually got around to watching it. Might rent that one to watch.
                    i'll be checking this one too, i think it will be a stinker....who knows. there is absolutely nothin good comin out for the next while.
                    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                    Columbo moments...
                    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                      • Nov 2003

Personally Lt. I am looking forward to Pirates of the Caribbean 2 - Dead Man's Chest ! I quite unexpectedly enjoyed the original !! Perhaps it just took me back to wanting to be a pirate when I was young.

ImgBurn Support Forum

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by lfcrule1972
                        Personally Lt. I am looking forward to Pirates of the Caribbean 2 - Dead Man's Chest ! I quite unexpectedly enjoyed the original !! Perhaps it just took me back to wanting to be a pirate when I was young.
                        yes i see you are already promoting the thing! the first one ws pretty good. 3 is on the way too.
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                          • Nov 2003

Aha - that's cos I am trying to help them break the takings for the 1st film so that I can ask for an evening with Keira Knightley....

ImgBurn Support Forum

Comment

• jamoskeag3
                            Digital Video Master
                            Digital Video Master
                            • Nov 2005

Saw the original Apocolypse. Based on above posts, guess ill have to try the Redux.

Comment

• nwg
                              Left *****
                              • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by lfcrule1972

I am looking forward to it as well. The first film is one of my favourite films.

Comment

• SMEG
                                • Mar 2006

I watched broken arrow last night found it to be a very good action flick i like travolta in those type of roles his best films in my opinion are pulp fiction, swordfish and the punisher

Comment

Working...