What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

After the success of Sopranos, HBO needed something to follow it in their lineup, Deadwood was the answer. You've never seen a western like this,
    all the cussing, killing, sex etc.
    To dispose of a body after a murder they feed it to the chinese laundry man's pigs. There's a lot of real cultural history in the show, we've led a protected life.

Comment

• nwg
      Left *****
      • Jun 2003

The only shows I like at the moment are CSI, Without a Trace, Dead Zone and Stargate. I am also watching these on DVD as they come out.

Comment

• floresdave
        results may vary
        • Mar 2006

With all the shows being canceled not much left. Deadwood might have to be my new fix when sopranos are gone. I got into to season one of DW but was slacking last season. I thought Big Love might be the hit at first, but my guess is that it will be a very short lived series once the fued with Roman ends.
        Rented Grandma's Boy, didn't expect much, but i'm kinda ashamed to say i laughed my ass off. There is no lower ground than the humor used in this movie but somehow they found the right gags to keep me intrigued.
        I really don't watch network television because i hate commercials, but occasionally get intrigued when they come to dvd. That 70's show will probably be my most missed show on that list. That Surface show sounds kinda neat, too bad no more.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by nwg
          Surface isn't on DVD anywhere yet. I watched it on TV. It was cancelled three days ago.

One show I like which is coming back for a second season is Supernatural but on a different network. That also looked like it was being cancelled until the CW network picked it up.

All these shows have been cancelled or ended.

The Book of Daniel
          Celebrity Cooking Showdown
          Conviction
          Commander in Chief
          E-Ring
          Fear Factor
          Heist
          Inconceivable
          Joey
          Surface
          Teachers
          Invasion
          Three Wishes
          The West Wing
          Will & Grace
          Alias
          Freddie
          Hope & Faith
          Invasion
          Sons & Daughters
          Threshold
          Yes, Dear
          Arrested Development
          Killer Instinct
          Kitchen Confidential
          Malcolm in the Middle
          That '70s Show
          Charmed
          What I Like About You
          that's good news. out of all those the only show i've ever seen (surface).
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
          (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Kabuchan
            Digital Video Enthusiast
            Digital Video Enthusiast
            • Apr 2006

Did they actually show the last Surface? It seemed as though they just stopped right in the middle of the whole storyline.

@LT - Was Mork and Mindy sitting on the shelf next to Alf? LOL
            That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Kabuchan
              Did they actually show the last Surface? It seemed as though they just stopped right in the middle of the whole storyline.

@LT - Was Mork and Mindy sitting on the shelf next to Alf? LOL
              yeah they showed em all. it ends with the big tsunami coming and they are running from it. i suppose if all the character's were gay, season 2 would be announced already.
              "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
              Columbo moments...
              "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• Kabuchan
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                • Apr 2006

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                yeah they showed em all. it ends with the big tsunami coming and they are running from it. i suppose if all the character's were gay, season 2 would be announced already.
                LOL - they have a channel for that, its called LOGO on directv. they show a lot of reruns of zena.

My Gallery

Comment

• BR7
                  He is coming to your little town!
                  • Aug 2005

Deadwood is a great Series with a great cast I loved Keith Carradine as Wild Bill Hickok.Now Al Sweareagen(Ian McShane) is a great character in this show he is a mean SOB and has a unique way of doing business .The one thing I do like about this show is that most of the characters are based off actual people from the Deadwood days

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Dan
                    Digital Video Master
                    Digital Video Master
                    • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                    never seen that show chewy. to my amazement, i discovered that warner bros released not season 2, but a "best of" or 'tv favorites" compilation of night court. been out since feb! called my video strore and it's 3 dollas to rent, 9 to buy. 6 eps, 1 of which is on season 1 which was released. it's actually a slap in the teeth in a way though. a hit tv show from 84-92, where the **** is season two?! if i want "alf" though, they got that steady....enough to make you sick.
                    That is total BS! No wonder I can't find it anywhere. I thought every season should be on DVD by now. I thought that show was hilarious, especially Dan, Dan Fielding, lol.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

i know! why is this not on dvd! damn you warner bros! (sorry UncasMS)

the character's had a special chemistry, christine, mac, bull, harry, quan-lee and dan. just like cheers did.
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• Zero G
                        Next to Arch Stanton
                        • Jan 2006

I used to get a laugh out of that! Hell even Mel Torme got back into the spotlight with that show.
                        "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

lol yeah that's right. he had many appearances on it. i'd do anything to get more of that show.
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• PurpleDemon
                            Digital Video Expert
                            Digital Video Expert
                            • Mar 2006

@ nwg looks like Surfuce season one will be out Aug 15
                            I got my calendar marked. Wish there was Season 2.

Check it out:

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

the first 5 eps are the best, 6-10 still good, then got a little less exciting. still a good show.

there is a thread at IMDB that says it might be renewed after all.

what did yall think of the ringer? wasn't this the crapfest of the century?
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• Kabuchan
                                Digital Video Enthusiast
                                Digital Video Enthusiast
                                • Apr 2006

Okay, just watched Mad City with John Travolta. Couldn't wait for it to be over. Had a lot of potential too.

My Gallery

Comment

Working...