What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smkymntgrl
    Digital Video Technician
    Digital Video Technician
    • Feb 2005

Originally Posted by Kabuchan
    That one brought tears to my eyes! I also liked Sherona, but the episode where he gets his new assistant is good too.
    Me too, it was sad when he decided not to keep him. It was a really cute little boy too! It was sooo funny when he called 911 about the dirty diaper! lmao

Smkymntgrl

Check for Firmware Updates HERE.
    Read THIS to Find Out How to Find and Post Your Nero Log.
    READ the Golden Rules of Burning.

Knowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens
    - Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Chewy
      http://www.imdb.com/boxoffice/alltim...ion=world-wide

really must watch titanic one of these days
      hard to believe james cameron considered macaulay culkin for the role of jack (dicaprio). wouldn't have won nothin.
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• deuce2
        • Aug 2005

Monk?

This kinda veered off topic from worst movie. Monk is a great show IMO. Sherona was the best, but the series is still good.

Back on topic: Worst movie has to include "Neighbors" with John Belushi. I remember rushing to the theater late and worrying about not getting a good seat. As it turned out me and the other guy in the theater had our pick of seats and they all sucked!

Best movie: "Tombstone"

Comment

• smkymntgrl
          Digital Video Technician
          Digital Video Technician
          • Feb 2005

Originally Posted by deuce2
          This kinda veered off topic from worst movie. Monk is a great show IMO. Sherona was the best, but the series is still good.

Back on topic: Worst movie has to include "Neighbors" with John Belushi. I remember rushing to the theater late and worrying about not getting a good seat. As it turned out me and the other guy in the theater had our pick of seats and they all sucked!

Best movie: "Tombstone"
          Tombstone one of my all time favorites! Great Movie!

You'll find lots of threads "veer" off the topic around here!!

Smkymntgrl

Check for Firmware Updates HERE.
          Read THIS to Find Out How to Find and Post Your Nero Log.
          READ the Golden Rules of Burning.

Knowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens
          - Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

lol, off topic? you think there is order in this thread? this thread can go anywhere people feel like within reason (and the forum rules). ya'll don't worry about that....

tombstone excellent- i agree.

anything with belushi i must turn away
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• deuce2
              • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by smkymntgrl
              Tombstone one of my all time favorites! Great Movie!

You'll find lots of threads "veer" off the topic around here!!

Yeah I figured that out.

Glad to hear from another Tombstone fan!

Comment

• Dan
                Digital Video Master
                Digital Video Master
                • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by deuce2
                Yeah I figured that out.

Glad to hear from another Tombstone fan!
                Oh yeah, Tombstone is an excellent movie!

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                  Liverpool 'til I die......
                  • Nov 2003

Yep I am agreeing with the LOTR Trilogy - the extended versions of all 3 are far superior and closer to the books altho even then some parts had to be chopped...

Seen a couple of crappies lately - got round to watching House of Wax a few weeks back when I was off and erm the acting was worse than the wax works !

Dark Water was a bit strange too - would probably benefit from a second viewing to decide if its a contender for this topic.... Just felt it was too similar to Ring, I think they share the same director/producer....
                  "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• nwg
                    Left *****
                    • Jun 2003

Dark Water is another Hollywood remake of a superior Japanese film. The Japanese Director helped in the writing of the U.S. Dark Water. He also directed the Japanese Ring films as well as the U.S. Ring 2.

The Japanese like their Ghost stories.

Comment

• wlnelson
                      • Mar 2005

I agree, this is suppose to be about the worst.

Did anyone see "a beautiful Mind"? Ok i can't see why it was made. I thought it was awful boring. And i like R. Crowe as an actor. The previews were totally misleading or I never would have seen it.

wlnelson
                      (My_Website)(downloads)

Comment

• Chewy
                        Super Moderator
                        • Nov 2003

But the greatest achievement of this film is how it portrays mental illness from the perspective of the person suffering it.
                        sometimes movies are too deep and disturbing, but we shouldn't always be
                        into escapism or fantasy, it's also about expanding and growing as individuals

balance in the force and all that

Comment

• burcs
                          • Feb 2006

Domino

This movie almost made me not like Keira Knightly, which is in reality an impossibility, but it came close. I just can't figure out who to blame why this movie is so bad. I'd put most of it on the directing, because even the editing should be in his control. They kept repeating things for some reason I've yet to figure out, because it didn't have anything to do with telling the story.

I want

I want

a job.

I want, I want...to punch the director in the face. We get it, your name is Domino Harvey, thanks for repeating it every 5 minutes thoughout the movie. Maybe she wanted us to remember her name. Congratulations, it worked. I will now remember you as the person who had a movie made about her life that was bad.

I'm sure she's a fascinating person too. But thanks to some awful movie making I could care less. I mean this other scene people sitting in a field talking, and the camera is just doing circles around them. I'm supposed to be listening to the dialogue but all I can think is "why is the camera circling around them??!!".

I could go on and on...but yeah...it was bad. It did have Keira in a bikini so it still might be worth renting, however. Especially if you want to see how a (probably) good story shouldn't be told.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by burcs
                            I want

I want

a job.

I want, I want...to punch the director in the face
                            i don't care who you are, that's funny ratt there..

i skipped this one. i took a quick look at IMDB and in about 5 seconds i decided it was crap. my instincts are almost 100% with this sort of thing. glad i did.
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• burcs
                              • Feb 2006

Wow after you mention imdb I went and looked it up. Had no idea it was directed by Tony Scott. For crying out loud this guy has directed some of the best movies.

True Romance
                              Top Gun
                              The Last Boy Scout
                              Crimson Tide
                              Enemy of the State
                              Beverly Hills Cop 2
                              Man on Fire

For Domino, he must have dropped some acid and said "let's make a movie lol", and stayed on that trip until it was wrapped.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

lol. yes. sometimes i think someone finds a 5 dollar bill on the ground and says the same thing with cheap movies. the first two are the best there.
                                Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...