What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toomanycats
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Apr 2005

I have a CB400F honda 1975. It has D.I.D aluminum allow rims. ported and polished heads. The carburetors (smoothbores) were reworked by Kazio Yoshima (Ontario Mototech fame) and he also made me a hand made dyno tuned pipe. It has a radical camshaft and is bored to 458cc's. The rpm is 14,000 but will do more. This bike easily does 130 mph +. If anyone remembers Ontario MotoTech then I know your an old fart!!! Kazio Yoshima did R+D on the original Honda Four cylinder bikes. The bike is stored now for Nostalgic reasons and has 8000 miles on it, plenty of life left.

Comment

• BR7
      He is coming to your little town!
      • Aug 2005

I just seen Grandma's Boy I cant say it was a bad movie but it wasn't great either It had some funny scenes in it and the story was ok but that was about it I know it was made from the Sandler studios and yes the movie was just like all other Sandler movies minus Adam. On a scale of 1-10 I will give this movie a 4.5

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Aegmorgil
        • Nov 2005

Yoda is wise, as always. Grandma's Boy wasn't too bad, but it was so Sandler-ish I kept waiting for him to show up. At least his little henchmen are getting out on their own (sort of). They're not a bad bunch.

Worth a watch, but may not be worth a buy if you're not a fan of that sort of humor.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

yeah i looked at that one and decided to skip it. i watched the trailer just now at IMDB and think i'll keep it that way. seen this today for the first time. 100% crap, naked guns are good, even spy hard and the similar ones though i thought.
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
          (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Aegmorgil
            • Nov 2005

groan.... Mel Brooks gets a little cheesy even for me sometimes, and that's saying quite a bit. Not that I'm not a fan of his movies (some), but...

Comment

• BR7
              • Aug 2005

With the combination of Brooks and Nielsen my expecttaions were high for Dracula Dead and Loving It. I was let down big time I found it to be just a paycheck movie for the actors and nothing more
              @ Aegmorgil
              I agree it would of helped this movie out a lot if Sandler was in it who knows I may have added 2 more points to my ratings

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Chewy
                Super Moderator
                • Nov 2003

it was all down hill after alex karas punched out the horse

Comment

• nwg
                  Left *****
                  • Jun 2003

Check out a near futuristic martial arts French film written by Luc Besson called District B13. It should be out in limited release in the US and shortly in the UK.

It uses a new type of martial arts called Parkour or Free Running and is martial arts with running (including jumping from one building to another). It was used in a Nike advert/commercial. In between that it has the normal action sequences such shootings and car chases.

IMDB page

Trailer

I don't want to spoil it but here are some of the Parkour action sequences. If it isn't available to watch in your area I recommend watching this clip.

Video clip
                  Last edited by nwg; 25 Jun 2006, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• BR7
                    • Aug 2005

Thanks for the heads up nwg I can always count on you for good recs on martial arts movies you havent let me down yet

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
                      Left *****
                      • Jun 2003

I just found it is already on DVD in the East. I might get it as it is only $10.50 delivered. It will actually be cheaper than going to the cinema and also it will be probably be hard finding somewhere that will show it.

Comment

• BR7
                        • Aug 2005

Very true thats not a bad deal at all

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
                          Left *****
                          • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by BR7
                          Very true thats not a bad deal at all

It comes from here. I have heard the company is trustworthy. It is possible to get DVD's as low as £3.50. The District B13 film is £6.

http://www.ethaicd.com/

Comment

• BR7
                            • Aug 2005

I have it bookmarked I will have to give this more of a look

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• NightTran
                              King of Digital Video
                              King of Digital Video
                              • Aug 2005

any one seen running scare? I think it really good, just dont skip or go forward too fast
                              sigpic

Comment

• wlnelson
                                • Mar 2005

has anyone ever seen "Troll 2" , I know its not new but its got the worst acting EVER
                                (My_Website)(downloads)

Comment

Working...