What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • soup
    Just Trying To Help
    • Nov 2005

The Good Old Days.

Last edited by soup; 25 Jun 2006, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

i see nimoy there, must be a reference to "a stitch in crime". where did you find that soup? kojack was good too.
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• soup
        Just Trying To Help
        • Nov 2005

It was by accident, I was searching images for something else & it was in there. Here is one of the links I found when I searched for it.

The Detectives Vol 1 2000.
        Last edited by soup; 25 Jun 2006, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

ty soup, just what i was lookin for. before full season releases that was

Originally Posted by br7
          I seen The Hills Have Eyes the other night I thought it was very good there wasn't that much of a difference from the 1977 version except for a few cosmetic changes on the nuclear people.If you like horror you should like this they did a very good job on it
          i seen the hills have eyes just now,

really liked the movie. i always like the stranded in a desert plot. man was this movie violent and gory. best thing i've seen from craven yet as far as gore. really good CGI and special effects. two thumbs up for me just as i suspected at the end, there will be a sequel!

I'd kind of like to see the original now, he remade his own movie it seems....
          Last edited by LT. Columbo; 26 Jun 2006, 07:16 AM.
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• BR7
            He is coming to your little town!
            • Aug 2005

Glad you liked it LT I have seen the original one and as far as I can remember there not much of a difference other then different actors and the graphics are not as good,you should enjoy the original as much as you did the new version
            Last edited by BR7; 26 Jun 2006, 10:02 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

have you seen this this?

damn good movie too i thought. kind of strange, but that's good
              Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                • Aug 2005

No I haven't seen it yet I haven't heard to much about it, you have good taste in movies so I will check it out I like Tommy Lee Jones he always seems to do a good job no matter how bad of movie he is in and I like Dwight Yoakam as an actor as well he really impressed me in Sling Blade and Panic Room

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

yeah it's tommy's first REAL directorial. i could watch it again. kind of odd title, but quite simple to understand when you start watching it and let the story develop, you'll recognize that barry pepper fella (saving private ryan, green mile), he is great in this and his wife is quite a dish if you know what i mean (even though shes a ...well i won't say) it would be a mistake for you to pass on this one!
                  Columbo moments...

Comment

• Chewy
                    Super Moderator
                    • Nov 2003

thanks guys, I have been waiting for a referal to watch the 3 burials.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

you'll like it chewy i think, after to you see it i'd like to ask you your take on one thing. seems debateable (at least it is at IMDB).

for friday fans...
                      Seems jason isn't dead, who would have guessed?
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                        • Aug 2005

Thanks for the update LT I haven't missed a Jason Movie yet
                        And I will pick up The Three Burials Tuesday when I get Ultraviolet it may have low ratings but I have to check out a vampire movie I have a feeling it may be getting a bad rap like Domino did IMO Domino was a hell of a movie I would rate it 8 an out of 10
                        Last edited by BR7; 26 Jun 2006, 06:41 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
                          Left *****
                          • Jun 2003

I don't recommend Ultravoliet. It is nothing to do with vampires (that is a British BBC TV series with the same name). Ultravoliet is crap athlough I like the look of the trailer.

That Jason film will be kind of Friday the 13th 1.5. It is supposed to take place between the first and second film. It is also supposed to explain how Jason can go from the boy at the end of the first film to a adult in the second film.

There is also going to be another Freddy v Jason.

Has anyone seen the film Jet Li Fearless? It will be his last epic period film. It will be out soon in the UK.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by nwg
                            I don't recommend Ultravoliet. It is nothing to do with vampires (that is a British BBC TV series with the same name). Ultravoliet is crap athlough I like the look of the trailer.

That Jason film will be kind of Friday the 13th 1.5. It is supposed to take place between the first and second film. It is also supposed to explain how Jason can go from the boy at the end of the first film to a adult in the second film.

There is also going to be another Freddy v Jason.
                            that's ok, but dissapointing in a way. they need to continue the story, break free of the stupid space story and get back to the lake where his mask is. the movies should be set in the woods with dumb counsellors. guess they've done it all with 10 movies already though.
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                              Left *****
                              • Jun 2003

I just got round to watching Seed of Chucky. All the way through the film I thought is going on even for a chucky film. Still good film though.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

i'm a chucky fan myself, but thought that one was the worst. i forced myself to buy it just to have the collection. 1 and 3 were my favs.
                                Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...