What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jmet
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2002

Amber and I watched "Running Scared" last night. It was pretty good.

Best part was at the beginning where homeboy got his "manhood" blown off!

Comment

• nwg
      Left *****
      • Jun 2003

I know there are fans of the Japanese (and superior to the US remake) Ring films. If you are in the UK, Choices have the complete trilogy and bonus film for just £17.99 (instead of up to£39.99).

Ring Trilogy

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
      I'm a chucky fan myself, but thought that one was the worst. i forced myself to buy it just to have the collection. 1 and 3 were my favs.

I like them all. I need to get 1 to 3 sometime.

Comment

• toomanycats
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Apr 2005

That British Vampires series Ultraviolet was really good though. Did any see the "Invasion" series they did about the being from another dimension harvesting humans for hormon growth?
        Last edited by toomanycats; 27 Jun 2006, 12:10 PM.

Comment

• nwg
          Left *****
          • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by toomanycats
          That British Vapires series Ultraviolet was really good though.
          Yes it was and I have watched the DVD's several times since it has been on TV. There should have been another series.

Comment

• BR7
            He is coming to your little town!
            • Aug 2005

I am looking forward to Blade The Series on Spiketv I have seen the advertisements on TV and it don't look half bad it Premieres Wed, June 28th at 9/10 PM

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• toomanycats
              Digital Video Expert
              Digital Video Expert
              • Apr 2005

SpikeTV seems to be doing a good job on good series as far as reruns and new shows.
              NWG: I think the British shows like Invasion and Ultraviolet are excellent. They always play it straight and are believeable. I think the New Doctor Who isn't all that bad though it is a little corny sometimes. I am loking forward to the return of Stargate Atlantis, Stargate, and Battlestar Galactica, science fiction is really doing good lately.

Comment

• BR7
                • Aug 2005

I just got done watching Dr Who on The Sci Fi Channel a few weeks ago I have to say it wasn't bad at all my favorite episodes where the one where she goes back in time to see here dad and the season finale with the robots I can't wait to see the next season

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• toomanycats
                  Digital Video Expert
                  Digital Video Expert
                  • Apr 2005

I thought the episode when Rose when back to see her Dad was really great, and also all the Dalek episodes (makes you wonder if that was where
                  R2D2 came from). I look forward to the new season also.

Comment

• BR7
                    • Aug 2005

I will be getting the Season 1 DVD On July 4th I think it worth the money

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
                      Left *****
                      • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by BR7
                      I just got done watching Dr Who on The Sci Fi Channel a few weeks ago I have to say it wasn't bad at all my favorite episodes where the one where she goes back in time to see here dad and the season finale with the robots I can't wait to see the next season
                      You might be disappointed then. Tennant isn't very good and his character is very annoying. There is only two more episodes to go and there has only been a few good episodes. The last two do look good though.

There is also going to be a spin off series with Captain Jack.

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                        Liverpool 'til I die......
                        • Nov 2003

The spin off series will be called Torchwood (an anigram of Doctor Who) and they have been planting the name of it throughout the second series - starts with the Tooth & Claw episode in Scotland altho it got a mention in the Christmas Invasion episode too !

NWG (hello fella !) - As for Tennant I actually think he is a good replacement for Ecclestone as the Dr. They are different and that is what you need following a regeneration. Initially I wasn't sure but he has been good as the series went on in my opinion. The episodes in the second series have been very good with only two exceptions - New World (I hate cats) and the one a couple of weeks ago with Peter Kay as the blob monster - thought that was a bit weak.

The season finale coming up looks a cracker, two episodes with Cybermen, ghosts (similar tot he Gelfs in the 1st series) and apparently a black Dalek.... and someone is not coming back for the third series either ! (Won't spoil it for our US friends here.....)
                        "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• nwg
                          Left *****
                          • Jun 2003

I didn't mention the Torchwood as it would a spoiler of sorts. Almost every episode has had the Tochword name in it somewhere.

Comment

• BR7
                            • Aug 2005

Thanks for the information guys and thanks for not spoiling itLet me know how you like the spin off I find these shows to be entertaining

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                              Liverpool 'til I die......
                              • Nov 2003

I think it will be good and will give us fans something to watch whilst waiting for the 3 series !!!
                              "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• BR7
                                • Aug 2005

I just got done watching The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada It was a very good movie Tommy Lee Jones should pat himself on the back he did a great job acting and directing .I can't say enough about the job Barry Pepper did you went from thinking what a total prick this guy is to feeling kind of sorry for him I do agree his wife is a dish but I can see why she was popular in High School lol
                                Nice rec LT
                                Thanks
                                I am about to watch UltraViolet I will llet you know what I think of it after I watch it
                                Last edited by BR7; 28 Jun 2006, 12:55 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...