What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SMEG
    • Mar 2006

Originally Posted by nwg
    I just finished Underworld Evolution. I enjoyed it and it was surprise to find it a 18 certificate. There has been a shortage of 18 films since they started dumbing down for younger audiences. One disturbing rumour I have heard is that the third and last Underworld will not have Kate in it as it will be a prequal. That sounds so bad I hope it isn't true.

Hills have Eyes is tomorrow.
    I have bought the hills have eyes its in my opinion a great movie full of violence and gore but does give a message where nuclear testing is concerned

Comment

• AlienX69
      Interstellar Traveler
      • Feb 2005

Originally Posted by nwg
      One disturbing rumour I have heard is that the third and last Underworld will not have Kate in it as it will be a prequal. That sounds so bad I hope it isn't true.
      What NO Selene ..... a sad day for the Death Dealers (vampires)....... just won't be the same without Selene (KB)....

Comment

• Chewy
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2003

for some unknown reason australia got all up in arms about nuclear testing
        in the south pacific, france didn't really care, bunch of brits colonized it

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by a2j3
          Also liked K19 The widowmaker with harrison ford.
          excellent movie, i like it much better than hunt. a true masterpiece. see, it says here

Last edited by LT. Columbo; 29 Jun 2006, 04:16 AM.
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
          (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
            He is coming to your little town!
            • Aug 2005

@A2&LT
            I am ashamed to say this is the first time I have heard of K19 I will have to give it a look.
            -------------------------------
            @ Kevin Smith Fans
            I just seen the commercial for Clerks II it looks like it will be very good.It says it will be playing in theaters everywhere July 21st

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Chewy
              Super Moderator
              • Nov 2003

I've had it for a couple of years and watched it at least 3 times.
              Powerful disturbing movie.

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                Liverpool 'til I die......
                • Nov 2003

K19 is a great film - really good ! Hey LT. is that your actual quote on the cover fella ?
                "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• nwg
                  Left *****
                  • Jun 2003

Just finished watching Hills have Eyes. It was more volient than I was expecting. It was good to see Wes Craven writing this one as he wrote and Directed the original. I was hoping Ted Levine was in it more as I like him.

I might have to see the orignal again to compare. The story is exactly the same.

A bit of a coincidence, I rented out Hills have Eyes and The Fog at the same time. They both have actresses from the se

made a boo boo nwg. didn't mean to edit your post - sorry.
                  Last edited by LT. Columbo; 30 Jun 2006, 03:49 AM.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

i meant to reply

Originally Posted by nwg
                    Just finished watching Hills have Eyes. It was more volient than I was expecting
                    that's what i thought too. you have the unrated version i guess.

@ifcrule
                    that's why i said it
                    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                    Columbo moments...
                    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• nwg
                      Left *****
                      • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                      that's what i thought too. you have the unrated version i guess.
                      The R2 is a extended cut so it is probably the same as the unrated version.

The original had Michael Berryman in it as Pluto. He is always looks like a creepy guy to me.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by nwg

The original had Michael Berryman in it as Pluto. He is always looks like a creepy guy to me.
                        ty for making me google him. he has a face only a mother could love!

(yes, i know why)
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                          Left *****
                          • Jun 2003

ty for making me google him. he has a face only a mother could love!

(yes, i know why)

He has played quite a few mutants in other films as well.

There is also The Hills have Eyes II (1985).

I haven't seen this one but the survivors of the first film (including the dog) g o along with some new character go through a shortcut in the desert. They end at the same place. WHY !!! They deserved to be killed if they go to the same place. Even Pluto is there and goes after them. It sounds almost a remake itself.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

didn't even notice that at IMDB. seems like a big mistake by wes
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                              Left *****
                              • Jun 2003

didn't even notice that at IMDB. seems like a big mistake by wes
                              Perhaps it was a mortgage payer? These are films I consider to be done purely to pay the bills when the Director or Actor is desperate for money.

Comment

• floresdave
                                results may vary
                                • Mar 2006

Or when they sign a five picture deal and get tired after three. sequel time. anyway i haven't seen these specific movies yet so i guess i can't say too much. But i guess if someone offered me a lot of money to make a sequel to my movie i would take it. One problem i haven't written or directed anything so i guess i wont hold my breath.

Comment

Working...