What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

definite mortgage payer
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
      He is coming to your little town!
      • Aug 2005

I just got done watching Annapolis it wasn't to bad of movie the story was a bit drug out at times but all in all not a bad flick. An Officer and a Gentleman meets Rocky would be the best way to describe it.If I had to rate I would give it a 5.5

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

pretty chincy there br7. this one is comin up, i hope it's not bad
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• BR7
          • Aug 2005

It's not going to wow you that's for sure they really didn't give you a chance to know the characters all that well the seemed a bit rushed it was your basic boo whooo pity me that's why I am in this place type movie. I did get K19 and Running Scared tonight also they seemed to get good reviews here so I thought what the hell why not get all three They seemed like movies that needed some beer and chips to enhance your watching experience so I got that as well
          Last edited by BR7; 30 Jun 2006, 09:41 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
            Left *****
            • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
            definite mortgage payer
            All of Seagals and Van Dammes films are those.

Comment

• nwg
              Left *****
              • Jun 2003

I have just seen the new version of The Fog. I thought it was pretty good despite only getting an incredibly low 3.1/10 on the IMDB. I have heard from people that hate this but love the original. The stories are exactly the same so how can one be worse than the other?

Actually, the ending is slightly different in the original because I remembered how silly it is. The new ending was no worse than the old one.

If you have seen the original then you will know exactly what the remake will be like. I suppose that is the problem with all remakes.
              Last edited by nwg; 1 Jul 2006, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

the new fog wasn't bad. not a blockbuster, but the imdb rating is a tad too low i agree.

the only van damme movie i actually like is bloodsport. the only movie like that i have. some of the fighting scenes in the final bout are so silly you have to laugh, especially the faces van dammes opponent makes, not to mention that goofball don gibb. good little movie.

@br7, let us know about k-19
                Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                  • Aug 2005

K19 was a great as chewy said it's a very powerful movie.What these men did is beyond words I guess it's courage you don't know you have until your faced with a certain situation even the captain that lost his job swallowed his pride and punished the ones that tried to overtake the new captain. Without trying to sound cheesy but they kind had the same philosophy as Spock on Star Trek he said this after saving the lives of his crew "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few".It goes to show that no matter where you live or what your beliefs are nobody wants a nuclear war and everybody understands once one of these things are fired there will be no winner the entire world will lose

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• burcs
                    • Feb 2006

just watched the fog. wasn't too bad. guess i'd give it a 5. the ending was just...meh. think they could have just named it "The Hollywood Smoke Machine" instead of the "fog", too.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                      K19 was a great as chewy said it's a very powerful movie.What these men did is beyond words I guess it's courage you don't know you have until your faced with a certain situation even the captain that lost his job swallowed his pride and punished the ones that tried to overtake the new captain. Without trying to sound cheesy but they kind had the same philosophy as Spock on Star Trek he said this after saving the lives of his crew "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few".It goes to show that no matter where you live or what your beliefs are nobody wants a nuclear war and everybody understands once one of these things are fired there will be no winner the entire world will lose
                      glad you liked it. during filming, i had the means given my location at the time, and was almost going to volunteer as an extra. another "clue" for you punky chewster
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• toomanycats
                        Digital Video Expert
                        Digital Video Expert
                        • Apr 2005

K-19 was a great movie. I had a German friend who died a few years back. He was a prisoner of war in Russia in WW2. He said to me "John, don't believe everything they say about the Russians, when you make a
                        Russian your friend, you have a friend for life". The Russians he helped during the German invasion smuggled him back to Germany !!

Comment

• nwg
                          Left *****
                          • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by burcs
                          just watched the fog. wasn't too bad. guess i'd give it a 5. the ending was just...meh. think they could have just named it "The Hollywood Smoke Machine" instead of the "fog", too.
                          It must be hard to do CGI fog on close up. There was a scene where the fog goes under a door and then out again. It looked like a scene from Backdraft with a fire.

I would give it a 6 and the original is no better. The original ending is different and I thought "is that it" when I saw it.

It was good to see Debra Hill Productions involved. DH was John Carpenter's partner in many of his film including Halloween as his producer. She died last year so, it must have been one her last films.

Comment

• BR7
                            • Aug 2005

OK LT you have me stumped what is the answer

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

the answer? you want answers without any detective work?
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                                • Aug 2005

lol OK I will do the work you can't blame a guy for tryingI just want to make sure of one thing are you talking about you or a certain actor

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...