What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

i will admit, the scenes with seth and mike in those movies were quite funny, but i think it is due to mike
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• jmet
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2002

On the very very end of Austin Powers - Goldmember, by "very very end" I mean after the credits. There is a short scene of Seth dancing etc. that was quite comical.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

some really big movies coming up this winter are going to be peter jackson's "king kong"---looks reeeeally good. also "the chronicles of narnia". (see IMDB)looks similar to the lord of the rings. and if your a huge johnny cash fan like me, "walk the line" nov 18. i was also pleased to see robin williams filming mrs. doubtfire 2 set for release next year.
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• BR7
          He is coming to your little town!
          • Aug 2005

I have to say I am looking forward to King Kong I liked the 1976 version with Jeff Bridges, Charles Grodin, Jessica Lange I am curious to see if they made a mockery out of it I for one hope its good.As for Mrs. Doubtfire 2 I love Robin Williams he is always good for a laugh

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
            Left *****
            • Jun 2003

Make sure you don't watch Dracula 3000 (nothing to do with Dracula 2000).

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

"Make sure you don't watch Dracula 3000 "

the trailer made sure of that....
              Columbo moments...

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                Liverpool 'til I die......
                • Nov 2003

I am really looking forward to King Kong, I thought Peter Jackson did an excellent job of the LOTR Trilogy and can't see why he would arse this one up. Would like him to make the film of The Hobbit next (prequel to LOTR).

Also looking forward to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire !!! Its handy having kids cos you can go and see that kinda film without awkward glances
                "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                  • Apr 2005

Just finished watching "The assasination of Richard Nixon". Without a doubt the best film ive rented this year. Extraordinary performance by Sean Penn. Ive never been a fan of his, but his acting was superb. The film centres on the life of a Sam Bicke, recently divorced, unhappy at work with gowing resentment for the u.s government. With increasing tv news of scandals in the Whitehouse, and a denial that his marraige has ended Sam's character degrades from a functioning human to a bitter broken man looking for someone to blame. The film didnt use clever plots or twists to keep you watching, merely great acting, directing and a desire to see whatever outcome Sam creates. It didnt disappoint.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

i wanted to rent that last weekend, but i can't stand the sight of that bastard sean penn. too bad for me i guess
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                      • Apr 2005

Serious, dont let that put you off. Ive never been a fan. Im sure you'll be too involved in the movie to think about him.

Comment

• alienfinder
                        Digital Video Technician
                        Digital Video Technician
                        • Jun 2005

i think war of the worlds was the worst film of the year.it was 2hours of that girl screaming then half an hour of them in some dark cabin.

My Computer Specs:
                        Windows XP Home Edition
                        SP2
                        1.2Ghz AMD Duron
                        384MB DDR Ram
                        256MB Nvidia GeForceFX 5200 Graphics Card
                        40GB HD
                        250GB HD

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

i don't know disco....the jury is out on that one for me. i'm sure it's good but i won't give him the satisfaction
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                            Liverpool 'til I die......
                            • Nov 2003

Originally Posted by alienfinder
                            i think war of the worlds was the worst film of the year.it was 2hours of that girl screaming then half an hour of them in some dark cabin.
                            Lol !!

What about Sahara ? I thought I would quite like that one but I saw it the other day and have to say I was pretty bored within 30 mins...... That said the kids loved it so maybe I was just not in the mood for it !
                            "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• nwg
                              Left *****
                              • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by lfcrule1972
                              Lol !!

What about Sahara ? I thought I would quite like that one but I saw it the other day and have to say I was pretty bored within 30 mins...... That said the kids loved it so maybe I was just not in the mood for it !
                              I am getting that from Amazon rentals. I think it looks good as reminds me of National Treasure which I also liked.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

yeah i'm wanting to see sahara too, national treasure i bought and was totally let down by it...damn you nick cage, DAMN YOU!
                                Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...