What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

Looks like movies will have a bit of a dry spell for the next few weeks at least for me anyway the only one I am looking forward to is the release of Hudson Hawk: 15th Anniversary Edition and that's not until July 25, 2006 If your a Bruce Willis fan you should enjoy this movie

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• floresdave
      results may vary
      • Mar 2006

Would you like to swing on a star........

That movie is a riot, got horrible reviews at the time but classic Bruce Willis.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

i'll have a look at the trailers
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
          • Aug 2005

I just watched a movie I haven't seen in a long time its called Rising Sun it has Sean Connery and Wesley Snipes staring there is even an appearance by Tony Blundetto I have always liked this movie and I cant believe I forgot about it. This is one of Connerys and Snipes best movies IMO I would rate it a 7.5

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• toomanycats
            Digital Video Expert
            Digital Video Expert
            • Apr 2005

I just watched Millers Crossing, gangster type movie, excellent. Another one of those movies that you forget about.

Comment

• BR7
              • Aug 2005

Thanks for the rec tmc Miller's Crossing looks very good it even has one of my favorite actors in it Tony Blundetto stikes again lol

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Rando
                • Jun 2006

the hills have eyes was not too bad.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

it was bloody excellent! i'll call ya tommara night meatball
                  "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                  Columbo moments...
                  "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
                  "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
                  (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Dan
                    Digital Video Master
                    Digital Video Master
                    • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                    I just watched a movie I haven't seen in a long time its called Rising Sun it has Sean Connery and Wesley Snipes staring there is even an appearance by Tony Blundetto I have always liked this movie and I cant believe I forgot about it. This is one of Connerys and Snipes best movies IMO I would rate it a 7.5
                    I like that movie as well. I have been buying 80's, 90's movies like this at Walmart for $5-7 brand new. I also like Connery in Just Cause, about a year or two after Rising Sun.

Comment

• BR7
                      • Aug 2005

Thanks Dan this is the first I heard of this movie I will definitely check it out Another Movie I liked him in was Family Business him and Hoffman are good together

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Dan
                        Digital Video Master
                        Digital Video Master
                        • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                        Thanks Dan this is the first I heard of this movie I will definitely check it out Another Movie I liked him in was Family Business him and Hoffman are good together
                        Yes I like that one too. Also, I am definately getting Hudson Hawk when it is re-released. I don't have HH or Striking Distance, both better then the reviews I think.

Comment

• BR7
                          • Aug 2005

Hudson Hawk Is great Willis and Aiello work well together and they are funnier then hell when they need to be I thought it was kind a cool how they tied in Da vinci.Striking Distance is definitely not a let down as far as I can remember this is another movie I forgot about.The next great Willis DVD release I am excited about is Lucky Number Slevin this movie was smartly written it's one of the best movies I have seen in a long time

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Dan
                            Digital Video Master
                            Digital Video Master
                            • Dec 2005

Already have Slevin on my to get list. I wanted to see it in theatres, but never made it.

Comment

• volfann
                              Digital Video Enthusiast
                              Digital Video Enthusiast
                              • Jun 2006

July has been a crappy month for DVD releases. August looks to improve a little. I finally got The Big Lebowski last week and couldn't believe I had passed up this little gem for so long. This movie was HILARIOUS!!!! I'm talking O Brother Where Art Thou hilarious here. I slapped myself for not getting it sooner. oh yeah,most hated.....Bloodrayne ...what a piece of crap
                              Last edited by volfann; 11 Jul 2006, 05:48 PM.
                              sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• BR7
                                • Aug 2005

LOL The Big Lebowski(The Dude) is a great movie it has one of my favorite actors Tony Blundetto(not his real name) in it and John Turturro was great as usual he didn't have that big of part in it but when he was he played his part to perfection he was very good in O Brother Where Art Thou also
                                @Dan
                                Another great Willis movie is Last Man Standing
                                Last edited by BR7; 11 Jul 2006, 06:28 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...