What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

it's already up to number 150 on the all time list

course look at # 25 and # 38

Comment

• nwg
      Left *****
      • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
      not me, i'm definetly skipping that one. did you see the worlds fastest indian yet nwg?
      Not yet. I got it ready to watch.

My local blockbusters are doing all DVD's for 99p per night all week (instead of £3.95 for 2 nights). I have been watching what I got out. I got Final Destination 3, Transporter 2, Firewall and Initial D: Drift Racer so far.

I am watching Initial D tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if the story for Fast and the Furious 3 came from this film. It is a Japanese film about Drift car racing.

I think this film will be the next one to get out. It is called R Point.

Comment

• Dan
        Digital Video Master
        Digital Video Master
        • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by Chewy

course look at # 25 and # 38
        2 really messed up movies IMHO!

No wait.......this is one really messed up movie, not for me anyway!!
        Last edited by Dan; 26 Jul 2006, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• rsmober
          KiNgS recognize KiNgS
          • Jul 2006

ok for this year i say the most boring movie would be the lady in the water it was a snooze...i was in the movies and more then half of the people there walked out...no joke
          RsMoBeR

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

really? i want to see this thing.
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
            (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
              He is coming to your little town!
              • Aug 2005

I want to see this as well I was surprised by that comment.I was encouraged by this post at imdb

Lady in the Water brings M Night back to the American pop culture spotlight, where he belongs! It is so refreshing to see so much imagination back into the theatres! Lady in the Water is so different from any other movie choice out today and I think it is bold and creative of M Knight to bring his creativity to the big screen. Also, the concept of the entire movie taking place in one apartment complex is brilliant. Many different types of people are brought together by the "Cove" and of course by the mystical Lady. Paul Giamatti can add another classic into his resume as he works his way into being one of the best present day screen actors. The other characters of the movie are very entertaining, especially the Asian mother daughter duo who understand the legend of the Lady better than anyone. Get ready for a major burst of imagination when you go to see Lady in the Water! Thinking about the movie afterwards will only make you love it even more…

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• hello people
                Gold Member
                Gold Member
                • Apr 2005

The Cat In The Hat

was that 2004?
                music

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                  Columbo moments...
                  "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• nwg
                    Left *****
                    • Jun 2003

I really like M Night's Sixth sense. Since then, all his movies have bored me. I actually fell asleep two times during The Village. Since, Sixth Sense, all his films so far just rely on a twist which most people see coming a mile away. Not many worked out the twist beforehand in Sixth Sense as they didn't know a twist in the story was coming.

Comment

• BR7
                      • Aug 2005

I some what agree with that and the only reason I say that is because I really enjoyed Signs and Unbreakable. But his best work was The Sixth Sense
                      Last edited by BR7; 26 Jul 2006, 08:29 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

sixth sense was genius, very good movie. i hated signs and the village. hope this lady in water is better...
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• burcs
                          • Feb 2006

as for V for Vendetta, I personally liked it. when it hit theatres it didn't really appeal to me. definately one of those you just have to watch before you can judge it, I guess. I also have friends who didn't care for it even tho I thought they would like it, so you never know. the imdb rating sound about right, around an 8. nothing to write home about it but kept me entertained. if you're a fan of the Big Brother, 1984'ish genre then it'll be right up your alley.

still waiting on Lt's review of Lucky Number Slevin. just been watching it again and man, I dig it.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

in time burcs, i shall provide some sort of review on slucky number slevin.
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• rsmober
                              KiNgS recognize KiNgS
                              • Jul 2006

i think that lady in the water was just a waste of money....if you want to see a good movie go checc out pirates of the carribean 2...its a good...v for vandeta was good i shaw previews and i was already saying its going to be a snooze but i went t see it with a friend and well it was good....
                              RsMoBeR

Comment

• BR7
                                • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                                in time burcs, i shall provide some sort of review on lucky number slevin.
                                Im with burcs I can't wait to see what you think of LNS I honestly think you will appreciate this movie for the way it was written and the great acting.IMHO this is how a movie should be made
                                Last edited by BR7; 27 Jul 2006, 06:43 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...