What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

that mask and the shaved head on portman turned me off. inside man was really good i thought.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• volfann
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      • Jun 2006

Denzel Washington is good in most of his movies. Hell, I even liked "The Mighty Quinn".
      sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• BR7
        He is coming to your little town!
        • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by volfann
        I finally got around to V for Vendetta today. I guess I just didn't get it. Have you ever watched a movie and 5 minutes later couldn't even remember what the hell it was even about?
        I really liked this movie it gave you stuff to think about I will admit it did get a bit preachy at times but all in all I think it was one of the best movies I have seen this year next to Lucky Number Slevin .Here is a good quote on it
        V for Vendetta’s premise is somewhat simple to understand at first. It is set in England several years in the future and dark days have befallen the nation as a totalitarian government has taken over and ruled with fear and an iron fist. V the disfigured and vengeful hero who is out to make things right through any means necessary. But as it all unfolds realization quickly strikes that it is not nearly as simple as good versus evil it becomes a question of morality, how far is too far, and what is the justifiable cost of a revolution
        Last edited by BR7; 11 Aug 2006, 05:12 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

mel will have a friend, suprising
          BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• BR7
            • Aug 2005

Old Lucas is just milking the hell out of the Star Wars cash cow isn't he

July 13, 2006 - On September 12, 2006, Lucasfilm and Fox Home Entertainment will release the original Star Wars Trilogy on DVD for the very first time. These editions, which will be packaged with the Special Edition versions released in 2004, will be restored to their original incarnations in full screen and non-anamorphic widescreen, and feature Dolby 2.0 Surround Sound. Each of the three films will be available individually for the MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) of $29.98.
            Last edited by BR7; 11 Aug 2006, 09:56 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• locoeng
              Who Farted?
              • Dec 2005

He(lucas) must be going broke...He(williams)is funnier when he's drunk and coked out.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
              Walt Kelly

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by volfann
                Time to go get Larry The Cable Guy..
                well, it wasn't that bad. his first movie. had some funny parts. i especially liked his truck. with the right material and co-star he can make a very funny movie.
                Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                  • Aug 2005

I don't think A Bronx Tale was ever mentioned here as a must see this was a great movie IMO it was directed by Robert De Niro and written by Chazz Palminteri. My rating for this movie is an 8.5

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
                    Left *****
                    • Jun 2003

I watched V for Vendetta a couple of days ago and it was excellent 8/10. I also liked Kiss Kiss Bang Bang recently 7.5/10.

I have Running Scared, Lucky Number Slevin and Inside Man to watch next.

I just ordered the Directors Cut of The Frighteners (3 disc set) for just £7. I have always liked that film and haven't seen the DC before (an extra 12 minutes).

Comment

• volfann
                      Digital Video Enthusiast
                      Digital Video Enthusiast
                      • Jun 2006

Originally Posted by BR7
                      Old Lucas is just milking the hell out of the Star Wars cash cow isn't he
                      That cow will need to grow some more udders soon..
                      sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                        I don't think A Bronx Tale was ever mentioned here as a must see this was a great movie IMO it was directed by Robert De Niro and written by Chazz Palminteri. My rating for this movie is an 8.5
                        one of my first dvd's. i'd give it 9. bein a little cheap there BR7!
                        i love what they do to those bikers and when they are gambling and "trow" everyone in the bathroom. coffee cake!
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                          • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by nwg
                          I watched V for Vendetta a couple of days ago and it was excellent 8/10. I also liked Kiss Kiss Bang Bang recently 7.5/10.

I have Running Scared, Lucky Number Slevin and Inside Man to watch next.
                          Great movies I really liked V For Vendetta and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang a lot you should enjoy Running Scared and Lucky Number Slevin as well out of all that was mentioned here LNS is the best of the bunch IMHO
                          -------------
                          @volfann
                          I would say so from what I hear he is remaking the SW's movies In 3D

---------
                          @LT
                          i love what they do to those bikers and when they are gambling and "trow" everyone in the bathroom.
                          No doubt those facial expressions said it all when he locked that door.The gambling scene was great I think they shoved 4 people in that bathroom. Mush was funny as well "If I didn't have bad luck I would have no luck at all"
                          Last edited by BR7; 13 Aug 2006, 02:55 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• MikeyBK
                            Digital Video Maniac
                            • Feb 2006

Running Scared was 'Off The Hook'!!!!! One of the best and intense movies I've seen in awhile.

V for Vandetta was alright, was a little 'different', but I did enjoy it.
                            Been watching sooo many movies lately, I almost caught up to watching all the movies that I do actually have, With the ability to back-up my DVDs, I tend to put off watching many of them until later and the unviewed ones were starting to stack up.

One movie I put off watching for a long time and was glad I finally watched was The Great Raid, based on the true story of what is considered one of the greatest military rescues in U.S. military history. It was very good.
                            MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower
                            Antec True Power Trio 650W PSU
                            ABIT IP35 Pro LGA 775 Intel Motherboard
                            Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz CPU (Overclocking @ 2.9GHz)
                            XFX GeForce 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 Video Card
                            Patriot eXtreme Performance (2 x 1GB) DDR2 SDRAM
                            Seagate Barracuda(Perpendicular Recording) 320GB SATA 3.0Gb

*SAMSUNG 18X LightScribe SATA SH-S183L DVD±R
                            *Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R
                            *BenQ LS DW1655 IDE DVD±R

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

well i just seen underworld. i hate movies like this, i had to watch just because of the sequel. i hope the second is better. this movie just pissed me right off.

o well, can't like everything.
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• MikeyBK
                                Digital Video Maniac
                                • Feb 2006

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                                well i just seen underworld. i hate movies like this, i had to watch just because of the sequel. i hope the second is better. this movie just pissed me right off.

o well, can't like everything.
                                That Bad huh?? I was going to do as you're doing and watch the first and then the sequel, but maybe I'll just move them down the 'to watch' list, LOL
                                MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower
                                Antec True Power Trio 650W PSU
                                ABIT IP35 Pro LGA 775 Intel Motherboard
                                Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz CPU (Overclocking @ 2.9GHz)
                                XFX GeForce 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 Video Card
                                Patriot eXtreme Performance (2 x 1GB) DDR2 SDRAM
                                Seagate Barracuda(Perpendicular Recording) 320GB SATA 3.0Gb

*SAMSUNG 18X LightScribe SATA SH-S183L DVD±R
                                *Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R
                                *BenQ LS DW1655 IDE DVD±R

Comment

Working...