What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

He may be arrogant but that don't take away from the fact that he is a damn good actor there was 2 movies I didn't care for of his and that was Eyes Wide Shut and Magnolia.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Dan
      Digital Video Master
      Digital Video Master
      • Dec 2005

I totally agree about the acting, and those movies. In the action/thriller catergory he has made nothing but great movies IMO!

Next it will be time for Mel Gibson bashing,lol. He spoke without thinking but is still a great actor/director.

Comment

• volfann
        Digital Video Enthusiast
        Digital Video Enthusiast
        • Jun 2006

I have no problem with Mel. at least he admits to being human. Cruise is like some remote controlled robot gone mad.
        sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• BR7
          • Aug 2005

@Dan
          Well said some for you

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

i've always liked mel and his movies. this whole "controversy" makes no change in my opinion of him as an actor/director. that's all i need to care about. other celebs have done much worse and been forgiven. he's taken the right actions too to make up for it IMO.
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
            (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• rsmober
              KiNgS recognize KiNgS
              • Jul 2006

i agree with LT. on this one about mel..
              RsMoBeR

Comment

• BR7
                • Aug 2005

I have not thought any less of Mel and I can't help but think Hollywood hand their hand in getting that story to the press to try and ruin his career they were not very happy with him when he made The Passion Of The Christ against their wishes.But thats just me I always look for the conspiracy theory's
                Last edited by BR7; 18 Aug 2006, 07:30 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• toomanycats
                  Digital Video Expert
                  Digital Video Expert
                  • Apr 2005

I really don't drink much anymore but I remember saying some stupid things that seemed to make sense when I was drunk. I don't think people who lke Mel will really care and those that don't aleady don't like him. I wish he would do St. Francis of Assisi, that would be really great I bet. I think it would piss off the right people and make penance in "one fell swoop".

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

and all this jargon about "you say what you really mean" when you're drunk is all BS. they just want to hang him, but in time he'll emerge sterling.
                    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                    Columbo moments...
                    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• volfann
                      Digital Video Enthusiast
                      Digital Video Enthusiast
                      • Jun 2006

you are correct sir.
                      sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• smkymntgrl
                        Digital Video Technician
                        Digital Video Technician
                        • Feb 2005

What I find funny about the whole Mel Gibson thing is there is more focus on what he said than the fact that he was loaded, speeding well over the limit, and drunk! What Mel Gibson thinks or says is of little consequence to me. However if I met him driving down the road, in the condition he was in obviously in, would make a difference to me! America's priorities are sometimes really messed up.

Smkymntgrl

Check for Firmware Updates HERE.
                        Read THIS to Find Out How to Find and Post Your Nero Log.
                        READ the Golden Rules of Burning.

Knowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens
                        - Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• toomanycats
                          Digital Video Expert
                          Digital Video Expert
                          • Apr 2005

Very true Smkymntgrl, all DUI's should be nailed period. Regardless of who you are. I believe he got off really easy. Imagine if he hit someone! If someone gets caught DUI you can bet they do it all the time.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by smkymntgrl
                            What I find funny about the whole Mel Gibson thing is there is more focus on what he said than the fact that he was loaded, speeding well over the limit, and drunk! What Mel Gibson thinks or says is of little consequence to me. However if I met him driving down the road, in the condition he was in obviously in, would make a difference to me! America's priorities are sometimes really messed up.

good point.
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• Dan
                              Digital Video Master
                              Digital Video Master
                              • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by smkymntgrl

Well said indeed!!

If it was one of us we would be drunken fools that could have killed somebody. If it's a celebrity all we hear is... he said what?????

Comment

• smkymntgrl
                                Digital Video Technician
                                Digital Video Technician
                                • Feb 2005

Originally Posted by toomanycats
                                , all DUI's should be nailed period. .
                                Yep, I think so. I know alot of people, including myself, have driven drunk or impaired in one way or another. Some of us, including myself, are just lucky that we never got DUIs or worst killed ourselves or someone else.

My little brother was killed by a 19 yr old drunk driver in 1997, he was only 21. The guy came off of an off ramp doing 60 mph into a line of traffic stopped at a stop light. My brother was the last car in a line of seven driving an Eagle Talon. It was a horrific accident, injured 5 other people too. (The drunk was of course, not seriously injured)

After something like that directly impacts you and yours, you look at things differently. Since his death I can't and won't drive drunk. It would just be an insult to his memory. I will never forget the moment I got the news and the pain and anguish of the loss of a promising young life and loved one that still lives within our whole family today. I can't imagine causing anyone else to have to go through that kind of grief.

If anyone wants to slam on Mel they ought to do it for the actual crime he committed, not a drunk mans ramblings. Just my opinion.

Smkymntgrl

Check for Firmware Updates HERE.
                                Read THIS to Find Out How to Find and Post Your Nero Log.
                                READ the Golden Rules of Burning.

Knowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens
                                - Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Working...