What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nwg
    Left *****
    • Jun 2003

Kill Bill vol 2 was the better film out of the two with the best story but vol 1 had great action. The Japanese version of Kill Bill v1 has the black and white part of the film in colour. The censors in the US and required it to be black and white to tone it down.

Comment

• Kabuchan
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      • Apr 2006

Just watched Inside Man. Really liked it, not Washington's best but kept me glued to the screen.

He did another movie with Annette Bening and Tony Shalub (I think) about terrorists in NYC, anyone remember? Bening is a special agent that specializes in terrorists and Shaloub's son gets put in a concentration camp. Ed Harris is the General.

Sorry but our move next week is taking up all available brain cells!
      That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Kabuchan
        Just watched Inside Man. Really liked it, not Washington's best but kept me glued to the screen.

He did another movie with Annette Bening and Tony Shalub (I think) about terrorists in NYC, anyone remember? Bening is a special agent that specializes in terrorists and Shaloub's son gets put in a concentration camp. Ed Harris is the General.

the siege good stuff, part of my collection too

ed harris?
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
          I just watched Silent Hill and it didn't disappoint me and had the same creepiness of the game I thought the story and acting was good as well as the the CGI. I couldn't get over how much the town looked like the game and the same goes for the zombies in the movie> All I know is that the people that made this movie took the time to do research on the game and it showed.I would rate this movie an 8.0
          man o man alive. this thing could make ME commit a homicide! i'm 1 hour and 10 min into this and am itching to shut it off. i hate everything about it so far except at the start i heard johnny cash singin "burning ring of fire" in the background (that was nice). i'm gonna do a drive-by tonight. i'm gonna drive by blockbuster and fling this POS 100 miles an hour through their front window, nevermind the drop-off slot.
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• NightTran
            King of Digital Video
            King of Digital Video
            • Aug 2005

it like KK take it longer they could of make it shorter, still a good story
            sigpic

Comment

• BR7
              He is coming to your little town!
              • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
              man o man alive. this thing could make ME commit a homicide! i'm 1 hour and 10 min into this and am itching to shut it off. i hate everything about it so far except at the start i heard johnny cash singin "burning ring of fire" in the background (that was nice). i'm gonna do a drive-by tonight. i'm gonna drive by blockbuster and fling this POS 100 miles an hour through their front window, nevermind the drop-off slot.
              Sorry you didn't like it That's ok though not everybody is going to have the same taste on a certain movie After a scolding like that I feel I need to sit in the corner
              Last edited by BR7; 25 Aug 2006, 02:21 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

it's not your fault BR7. my anger is at the movie - not you. we all have different tastes. i had plans of getting this a long time ago. maybe it's me that's the problem?

I feel I need to sit in the corner
                hell no, you should be crowd surfing!
                Last edited by LT. Columbo; 25 Aug 2006, 02:27 PM.
                Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                  He is coming to your little town!
                  • Aug 2005

No worries I didn't take it personal

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

actually a majority of the stuff you suggest i like.
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                      Left *****
                      • Jun 2003

It was Bruce Willis not Ed Harris.

Comment

• Dan
                        Digital Video Master
                        Digital Video Master
                        • Dec 2005

Great Denzel flicks . His next two movies look interesting, Deja Vu
                        and American Gangster with Russell Crowe.

Comment

• Kabuchan
                          Digital Video Enthusiast
                          Digital Video Enthusiast
                          • Apr 2006

Originally Posted by nwg
                          It was Bruce Willis not Ed Harris.
                          Thank nwg and LT - I knew it was one of those bald-headed strong-faced guys that I love!
                          That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• burcs
                            • Feb 2006

Originally Posted by nwg
                            I have posted about that somewhere in this thread. It's bloody excellent. I got it cheap a while ago from Amazon. Watch it in the dark as it makes it even better. The US version that has recently come out over there has the ending cut short.
                            Ahh...so you're the one I wanted to strangle a while back.

I remember someone mentioning that it was a good movie. However, the "Descent" I stumbled across starred Luke Perry in some ridiculous "journey to the center of the earth to stop an earthquake" or some such nonsense plot.

I made it about 30 minutes through before I swore an oath of vengeance on you.

Lucky for you it was just a mix up on the titles. But yeah, "The Descent" does look like a good flick.

"Pulse" looks sort of good, tho it may be a little too "teeny-bopper/slasher" for my tastes. But some of the imagery looks pretty freaky.

Comment

• rsmober
                              KiNgS recognize KiNgS
                              • Jul 2006

Thank nwg and LT - I knew it was one of those bald-headed strong-faced guys that I love!

was the movie your talking about 'die heart'...thats a good movie
                              RsMoBeR

Comment

• nwg
                                Left *****
                                • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by BR7
                                Thanks for the heads up on the ending maybe I will get the UK version
                                I have found the UK 2 disc SE for just £5.89 plus £1.60 postage to the US.

Comment

Working...