What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • volfann
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    • Jun 2006

Originally Posted by nwg
    I just got the remastered Blade Runner. I will enjoy watching this over the poor previous release.
    What improvements or additions were made over the previous Directors cut? Worth the investment?
    sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• nwg
      Left *****
      • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by volfann
      What improvements or additions were made over the previous Directors cut? Worth the investment?
      It is the same as the old version but, with the video being remastered. It is only out for 4 months. Next year there should be a 3 disc set with both the Theatrical and Director's cut. This has been rumoured for about 5 years and people still believe it might not happen (inc me). I didn't want to miss out on the new version and then find out there will be no 3 disc set.

Disc comparison

Comment

• BR7
        He is coming to your little town!
        • Aug 2005

That will be nice the DC was VHS quality at best

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• volfann
          Digital Video Enthusiast
          Digital Video Enthusiast
          • Jun 2006

I may have to go for this.. Thanks,NWG
          sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

anyone going to check out The path to 9/11 tonight? big "controversy" about it
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
            (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
              • Aug 2005

I just seen a movie you may like LT it's called Don't Look Now. I am not sure if wanna see The path to 9/11 yet.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

no trailer, can you provide more of a synopsis?
                "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                Columbo moments...
                "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• BR7
                  • Aug 2005

I am not that great at explaining so I found a good review on it

DON'T LOOK NOW follows a grieving English couple to Venice, where the past continues to plague them. John Baxter (Donald Sutherland) and his wife Laura (Julie Christie) are in mourning for their young daughter, who drowned tragically near their home. John takes a job in Venice so that the couple can leave the past behind, but, unfortunately, the past is not easily forgotten. While John begins to see unsettling visions of a young girl in a red coat running through the Venice streets, Laura learns from an elderly psychic that her husband is in grave danger. What follows is an eerie, erotic mystery that builds to a shockingly horrific climax.

DON'T LOOK NOW is one of the most daring and influential motion pictures of the 1970s. From Pino Donaggio's atmospheric score to Graeme Clifford's elliptical editing (exemplified in the film's notorious sex scene), Roeg's film is a stylistic achievement. Sutherland and Christie are their typical phenomenal selves playing the bereaved, devastated couple.It looks like they are remaking this film

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

alright br7. i'll let you know what i think in time.
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• Mrssmiff
                      • Sep 2006

I have two... The Darkness which was so dull and I still dont know what it was about and American Dreamz - thought it would be good with Hugh Grant in it, but was absolutely dire.

Comment

• Kabuchan
                        Digital Video Enthusiast
                        Digital Video Enthusiast
                        • Apr 2006

I'm not a fan of Hugh Grant normally, but then I don't usually watch romance. I did watch Shall We Dance yesterday. I was very impressed with the ending, didn't expect it to end like that.
                        That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• Dan
                          Digital Video Master
                          Digital Video Master
                          • Dec 2005

Finally, Lucky Number Slevin is out. Been waiting for this one, heard some good things from you folks! Hopefully the good DVD releases will pick up soon now that summer is over.

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                            Liverpool 'til I die......
                            • Nov 2003

Most Hated - Date Movie, total arse !
                            "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

you actually gave that the time of day?
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• volfann
                                Digital Video Enthusiast
                                Digital Video Enthusiast
                                • Jun 2006

"Date Movie " was silly and has no Oscar chances,but it did have some funny stuff in it. If I had to choose between it and being eaten alive by a rabid wolverine I would probably watch it again..
                                sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

Working...