What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lfcrule1972
    Liverpool 'til I die......
    • Nov 2003

The new Texas Chainsaw film trailer looks very promising.....
    "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

seen the 2003 one ifcrule?
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
        He is coming to your little town!
        • Aug 2005

I have been watching this new channel called Sleuth on my satellite it basically shows the old cops and robbers series like Miami Vice. I came across a show I never seen before called EZ Streets it's not to bad it has Joe Pantoliano in it has anyone else seen this show.As for Miami Vice I can't believe how many stars were in that show like Bruce Willis,Liam Neeson,Steve Buscemi,Ben Stiller,Michael Madsen,Bill Paxton,Viggo Mortensen and so on
        Last edited by BR7; 25 Sep 2006, 04:38 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

used to watch almost all those. don't remember miami vice much. wasn't a regular. EZ streets was good

thank god for reruns or we would be faced with having to absorb all the crap on tv nowdays....
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• BR7
            • Aug 2005

I cant wait till Oct,3
            X-Men: The Last Stand: Stan Lee Collector's Edition (widescreen) (2006)

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Dan
              Digital Video Master
              Digital Video Master
              • Dec 2005

Just browsing the DVD release calendar for October. Finally some good flicks to watch! Haven't seen X-Men The Last Stand, that's on the list.

Comment

• volfann
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                • Jun 2006

October is looking much better for releases. September was worst month ever.
                sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                  Liverpool 'til I die......
                  • Nov 2003

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                  seen the 2003 one ifcrule?
                  No LT. I haven't - I saw the original one and given the age it was still shocking so didn't feel the need to check out the later version - is it worth a look ?
                  "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

your crazy NOT to see it.
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

ok who liked this movie?

i just seen this for the first time and it was such a piece of crap i had to shut it off with 25 minutes remaining. i just couldn't make it. i am so shocked by the votes at IMDB too. i hated tom cruise with that stupid hair, the music, the story... the only thing that was alright was seeing bruce McGill in a good part!

anyone see anything new that is any good?, there is a big lull in good new flicks it seems
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                        • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                        ok who liked this movie?

i just seen this for the first time and it was such a piece of crap i had to shut it off with 25 minutes remaining. i just couldn't make it. i am so shocked by the votes at IMDB too. i hated tom cruise with that stupid hair, the music, the story... the only thing that was alright was seeing bruce McGill in a good part!

anyone see anything new that is any good?, there is a big lull in good new flicks it seems
                        Not I said the little pig I thought it was a let down also especially for Cruise and Foxx being in it. I do agree with you there hasn't been a whole lot of good movies out lately that's why I have been watching a lot of the older ones like Ford Fairlane and such

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

hehehe the dice man? i got that movie because of you i think. quality, family film
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                            • Aug 2005

Oh I agree it's hard to find quality family films like Ford Fairlane,and the Dice nursery rhymes are fun for all ages Now that I think of it I think your right I do remember mentioning it

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

btw have you seen Radio?

this was a bloody excellent movie. you're a football nut, lot of that in it - great story. cuba and ed harris do a great job. this one made up for the deep depression collateral caused.
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                                • Aug 2005

Yes I did actually I really liked it but I will never watch it again, the part when his mother passed and he was sitting in his room choked me up and I hate the fact that a movie can do that to me so when a movie does that to me I put them off to the side in the archive and let them collect dust

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...