What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

I can top that S.W.A.T this had to be the worst and most predictable movie I have ever seen

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jmet
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2002

The worst movie I ever watched all the way through was Napoleon Dynamite.

Comment

• DAFT
        Slightly Stupid
        • Aug 2004

the worst movie i ever watched all the way though was (now keep in mind i have all the pay channels so i've seen some crap at 3am) Dark Man. kept hoping it would get better and actually heard someone scream at the screen afterwords "you gotta be kidding me, it's ending like that???!!!" . in my opinion the ending of a movie is the definition of just how that movie will be remembered. That is why( and i know you won't all agree with this) I thought Seven was great until the end. I knew Gwenith was dead the second time she appeared on the screen. A big actor is never the minor part unless her part leads to a explosive turn in the story. She must have had 13 lines in the whole movie, why else is she there than to turn our hero into the things they hated most.
        great movie aside from that though, I am just a movie geek who loves to see great moments on stage and when they just miss in that it frustrates me. the guy who has never let me down is Kubric, I for one will miss the guy. always left his movies with inspired thoughts.
        Oh, almost forgot to mention the new pile of @#$! that those good ppl at 20th century fox have delivered, the Transporter 2. I saw the first bad movie and all I got to say to the other poor souls that went through that horror with me, Say no to oil slicked men in action movies. What were they thinking, and after the oil wrestle session, a bit of necrophelia in the water with our hero french kissing a corpse with the hopes of getting more air out of him. God they should warn viewers about gay moments on the movie poster. I'm out of rant
        Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
        I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

good rant session, feels good to let it out doesn't it

haven't seen the transporter, but it sounds like crap. seven was good, but i don't want to see it anymore because the ending is a bit slow and when you know what's coming---dunno just can't see it anymore...
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
          (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• DAFT
            Slightly Stupid
            • Aug 2004

On the Good movie side, ande to kinda tie Lt Columbo into it. The In Laws played on TNT the other night and all I can say is Falk is a funny mutha(I'm shuttin my mouth)
            also check him out in Made, that little man could put the fear of god Vince then I'm sold on the talented bastard.
            I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• BR7
              • Aug 2005

LOL I love that movie In laws was great

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• DAFT
                Slightly Stupid
                • Aug 2004

way better film than the remake they did with Douglas a couple of years ago.
                I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• cynthia
                  Super Moderatress
                  • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by Biiltrac
                  My worst movie of 2004/5 has to be 'Sideways'. Waht a load of over hyped c**P! I didn't get with the characters and the humour? sorry I blinked and missed it.
                  Indeed - but it got one of these - wonder how...

Comment

• DAFT
                    Slightly Stupid
                    • Aug 2004

i really didn't want to say anything but I thought sideways was good, not great but good. Paul Giamatti is a very talented guy and who can forget him as "pig vomit" in the Stern movie. I still have trouble drinking Merlot because of his rant.
                    I love this thread guys, keep on thinking of movies i loved. Has anyone ever heard of a Coen Bros class Blood Simple. I thought of it because of the chilly feeling I got from it. The direction and mood reminded me of a Mixed Kubric Shining and Lynchs Blue Velvet.
                    I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• BR7
                      • Aug 2005

I never seen Blood simple I will have to check it out it got some good reviews at this site

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• BR7
                        • Aug 2005

For some reason this popped into my head I havent seen it in a while but it was a great movie The French Connection with Gene Hackman if you havent seen it you should

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• DAFT
                          Slightly Stupid
                          • Aug 2004

Great Film, who would have thought the French would be so mafia savvy. If your into Int films I am a big fan of Chinese film called the Killer a Early John Woo product. Just an ordinary story about an assasin who gets tired of the whole nobodies even close to my level of killing. Really well done and xisually stunning, just don't let the music sway your interest in the flick.(lets just say that songs don't always translate well) If you look for it, The Killers, 1986 , Cho Yung Fat, John Woo. worth a look.
                          O I forgot, never ending story was on the other day and I thought of the Family Guy episode where he rides the White Dragon into the dirt, classic stuff.
                          I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• BR7
                            • Aug 2005

Yea I love Int films a lot most of its better then the fluff hollywood puts out IMO.I really liked ONG-Bak it reminded a lot of the old Bruce Lee movies the only flaw ONG-Bak had IMO was there need to repeat a stunt scene two to three times.But I love the Mafia movies from the godfather to the sopranos this would also include<!--StartFragment --> Yakuza movies or Japanese Mafia what ever people want to call it
                            Last edited by BR7; 7 Sep 2005, 05:22 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• DAFT
                              Slightly Stupid
                              • Aug 2004

The TV has been good of late. particularly HBO. I'm hooked on Entourage, Curb your enthusiasm starts this month and Rome is a winner from the looks of it...new Sopranos in March, i can hardly wait. they film 2 episodes in a town right by my houses...look for Booton and you'll see what kind of ppl I deal with every day...
                              I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• BR7
                                • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by DAFT
                                The TV has been good of late. particularly HBO. I'm hooked on Entourage, Curb your enthusiasm starts this month and Rome is a winner from the looks of it...new Sopranos in March, i can hardly wait. they film 2 episodes in a town right by my houses...look for Booton and you'll see what kind of ppl I deal with every day...
                                Yea I can t wait for the new season of the sopranos I also like that Chase agreed to make 10 bonus episodes after this season.I seen rome also I have to agree it dont look to bad. One HBO show I wish that was still on is OZ

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...