What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • volfann
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    • Jun 2006

I think that was probably the first time the word pooey was used to describe a film. I liked HOV but the ending was a bit strange.
    sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

i must conform to house rules. "pooey" wasn't my first choice
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
        He is coming to your little town!
        • Aug 2005

You sure are hard please when it comes to movies(not saying it's a bad thing) I guess that's why I don't second guess your recommendations IMO you have an eye for quality movies there hasn't been one movie that you recommended that I can think of that I haven't liked.I think my favorite one was "The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada"

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

your suggestions i rank high too BR7. three burials was friggin excellent. that's anotheri gotta watch again soon.

anyway i'm a big mortensen fan, loved him best in G.I. Jane, thought HOV wasn't the best role for him. didn't even like ed harris's part (who i also like very much)
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• a2j3
            If it aint broke, don't fix it
            • Feb 2006

I guess one of my all time favorites with this quote "Say hello to my little friend" can u guess it. hehehehe. loved it.
            sigpic

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

thats excellent. many good lines in that movie. not just paccino either
              Columbo moments...

Comment

• a2j3
                • Feb 2006

@Lt I liked him not loved him in the devil's advocate. I did not like insomnia. It just wasnt him to me. He is supposed to b in Oceans 13. Hope its better than the rest, cuz I didnt like em.
                sigpic

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

never seen any of the new oceans - hate the cast. insomnia i thought was pretty good. going to check out sea of love next
                  Columbo moments...

Comment

• a2j3
                    • Feb 2006

@Lt, did u c him in 2 for the money. I liked that one 2.
                    sigpic

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

negative, never heard of it
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• volfann
                        Digital Video Enthusiast
                        Digital Video Enthusiast
                        • Jun 2006

I bought 2fer the money about 3 months ago and still haven't watched it yet.
                        sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• burcs
                          • Feb 2006

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                          never seen any of the new oceans - hate the cast. insomnia i thought was pretty good. going to check out sea of love next
                          Wow. How can you hate that cast? Ocean's 11 is still the better of the 2 right now, but Ocean's 13 might top it. Ocean's 12, while it had its moments, was still just...meh. But even if you don't like the cast, I'd say you'd like the movie. Pretty slick. Every character was just spot on for their role, except maybe Cheadle, didn't care for his accent. I don't like when actors try to do accents when they shouldn't (see: Cruise in Far and Away, etc.)

But based on movies you've said you liked, I can't see you not liking Ocean's 11.

Another sleeper I don't think I've seen mentioned is Welcome to Colinwood. Pretty funny little indy film.

Comment

• volfann
                            Digital Video Enthusiast
                            Digital Video Enthusiast
                            • Jun 2006

This western may not be for everyone,but it was a very well made Australian western I just happened across in BB this weekend. "The Proposition". Sort of a Sergio Leone meets Sam Peckinpah. Very gritty and violent . I really liked it.

sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• BR7
                              He is coming to your little town!
                              • Aug 2005

I just remembered another horror movie for those looking for the non traditional Halloween movies this year, it's called The Changeling IMO it's one of the less cheesy movies of it's genre

Originally Posted by volfann
                              This western may not be for everyone,but it was a very well made Australian western I just happened across in BB this weekend. "The Proposition". Sort of a Sergio Leone meets Sam Peckinpah. Very gritty and violent . I really liked it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421238/
                              I brought this up a while back ago I thought the begining and the end where good but the in between stuff stunk to high heaven
                              Last edited by BR7; 11 Oct 2006, 02:38 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• a2j3
                                • Feb 2006

I watched San FranPsycho last night. It sucked. Serves me right 4 watching a movie with a title like that. lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...